Norman Capital Group

Geoff M

Private
Has anyone heard of Norman Capital Group? Jim Young and Kevin Goldman Allegedly work there.

Vasgupta

Private, 1st Class
Hey ya man, I invested a lot of money with those guys. I'm still waiting for my first withdrawal, but it's taking forever. I'm worried.

Geoff M

Private
You’ve probably been scammed, if they sent an ASIC registration as proof of their legitimacy check the name on it. It’s similar Norm Capital Pty Ltd, Norman Capital Group is not a registered company with ASIC

Vasgupta

Private, 1st Class
Did they ask you to wire money to eastern European countries as well? That's the kicker, why they use bank accounts in those countries.

Geoff M

Private
There is no company called norm capital Pty either.
There is no company called norm capital Pty either.
Did they ask you to wire money to eastern European countries as well? That's the kicker, why they use bank accounts in those countries.
Go to your bank where you wired the money from as soon as possible and ask them to rescind the transfers, if you’re lucky they maybe able to get your money back If the receiving bank cooperates and the account the hasn’t been closed.

File a complaint with ASIC, Australian Scambuster agency, the Australian Police and your local police force, as well with the financial regulatory body in your home jurisdiction.

Vasgupta

Private, 1st Class
I'm pretty sure if they're a legit company they will renew it. But I reported the scam to the australian scambuster agency and to the Canadian police RCMP. Let's see what they say. They have their address on their website too.