• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

number1forex

Hello feder

numberoneforex.com/number1forex.com don't seem to come under the radar yet, as far as the PFA is concerned. ;)

They are an European Union based company.

Address:
West Valley Consultancy LTD
Cay 1, Road Town, ,
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Phone: + 44 12 2377 3334

West Valley Consultancy Ltd is licensed and regulated by the EUEFEX Financial Exchange (European Union Electronic Derivatives Exchange regulated by Financial Supervisory Agency (FSA).

Current status: Authorized
Registered under Money Laundering Regulations since 2010
Excellent Reputation Long Term Member

DEEP LIQUIDITY FROM OVER 12 TOP CLEARING BANKS
NON-DEALING DESK AUTO EXECUTION
NO RE-QUOTES
NO REJECTS
EA ROBOTS ALLOWED
Scalping allowed
Hedge allowed
No Commissions or Fees

All information supplied above is found on the internet, so don't shoot the messenger.
Trade carefully no matter what broker you choose and only invest what you can afford to lose.

Good luck
Liz

I am aslo interested in knowing more about West Valley Consultancy dealings, especially when it comes to Live trading and withdrawals, whether they have any shady dealing when the client places a trade, or whether they deny cleients withdrawals when clients request funds. I am interested because they seem to have exactly the same website as FXCH and they seem to have price qoutes which are similar. Most of traders would know the kinds of tricks that are pulled by FXCH. I deposited $2000 with FXCH. Every time I opened a trade, the the price will quickly move against my direction creating a spike that sought to reach or hunt my stoploss. This happened consistently without fail every time I openned the trade. After 10 trades I felt it my trading was going nowhere and quickly stopped and requested my withdrawal. So in a way I wonder if West valley Consultancy is engaging is such tricks. I have never traded with WVC live. I am testing them on demo and my trading is good on demo. But it was the same thing with FXCH, demo was good, but once i put the funds in, then they started with their tricks. So anyone with Live trading experience with them please share your experiences.

Hello caspermhlo

they seem to have exactly the same website as FXCH and they seem to have price qoutes which are similar.

Check both brokers mail boxes on their MT4 platform and see if any URLs link back to the same "group" of companies.

Good luck
Liz

HI,
DO NOT trade with Number1forex.com I had an account with them and it is true. They will steal your money in very short time. I lost 10% in 3 trades. Minimum lot is $10. I had an account 5K.
On demo account I made a very good profit, but when I have got my live account things has changed.
I only made a few trades and I was praying to get my money back.
I got it, so now I can tell you the story.
When I have placed an order on Buy, it took about 5-10 seconds to be accepted.
Then the price went against me about 10 pips. I closed with -8.
Next trade was on Sell, price changed 10 pips in comparison with other brokers I have.
I closed with -7 pips ASAP. The last trade I made was on BUY on EurUsd and I placed a Stop Loos 30 pips.
I could not believe what this broker was doing.
They changed the price and took my SL.
When the SL was taken, the price went up to match up with other brokers.
Have a look on the attached picture.
If you think to open a live account with them, I suggest that you take the money and burn it, it will be the same. Before I wanted to open the live account I was checking online about them, and I did not find anything on FPA, now I can tell other people to NOT TRADE with them. Number1forex.jpg

hi every one dont open real account this broker. real and demo chart different. you open sell order suddenly moved 100pips up direction. same as you open buy order suddenly 100pips down direction moved . scam broker . MT4 mql5 this broker sever not available to connect signal. so 100% scammer.

yes ,

hi every one dont open real account this broker. real and demo chart different. you open sell order suddenly moved 100pips up direction. same as you open buy order suddenly 100pips down direction moved . scam broker . MT4 mql5 this broker sever not available to connect signal. so 100% scammer.

Back