• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx rejected my deposit but taken my money

I am having an issue with a company

halcyonfx

Recruit
Hi all, i have deposited $1500 via bank transfer to the designated bank account provided by OctaFX but after 11 hours (normal 1 to 3 hours for bank transfer) they rejected my deposit and say payment not found. I have provided them proof and also called up the banks that the money went thru.

anyone know what i can do??

i chat with all their reps on live chat but none are able to tell me what is wrong and just tell me to wait and will get done as soon as possible.

i just feel like i have lost the $1500.

Hi all, i have deposited $1500 via bank transfer to the designated bank account provided by OctaFX but after 11 hours (normal 1 to 3 hours for bank transfer) they rejected my deposit and say payment not found. I have provided them proof and also called up the banks that the money went thru.

i chat with all their reps on live chat but none are able to tell me what is wrong and just tell me to wait and will get done as soon as possible.

@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

Seems to be a lot of problems with octafx.

-> What country are you from (where is your bank located)?

-> Why did you pick OctaFX to gamble trade cfds?

Dear halcyonfx,

We're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with our brokerage. Sadly, we didn't manage to identify you on our system. Please note that waiting for a deposit for such a long time isn't a common issue. Please provide the deposit code in this thread or email support@octafx.com so we can investigate the matter and speak more about your experience with us.

Kind regards,
Octa Rep.

Back