• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem One confirmed scam. One resolved case. Now another scam.

I am having an issue with a company
90,000 * $500 = $45 million. Amazing how those little amounts can add up. :p

I see Ekaterina's professionalism still hasn't led to any apologies for things she said about a trader in the one case where InstaForex actually paid the money.

I am still laughing that people can beleive that the company with more than 90 thousands customers needs to steal 500 dollars!

I dont know anything about this individual case, the broker, the client, or the problem, but this statement and several other comments this person has made seconds my opinion on many of these pseudo scams.

Who is the real scammer, and who is the bigger problem here?

I'm not disputing the fact that there are unscrupulous brokers, and that even regulated and recomended brokers will often do things that appear to be wrong, but when it comes to intentional scams, and the typical con games of trying to get over on the system, the blame most often lies with the clients, and the FPA is most often a pawn in their games. Like many amatuer computer hackers, many of these scammers take pride in their abilities to infiltrate, disrupt, and profit from their actions, and come crying to the FPA when they get blackballed. Others are generally cases of client ignorance, which seems to be a very prevalant disease in this industry. This forum and most others like it are full of lambs whining and complaining because they've been led to believe that the road to Forex is lined with gold, and they seem to forget how the slaugterhouse system works. In order for those on top to continue to make easy money, they need a constant influx of new fodder, and luckily for them the internet and the Forex market has no lack of blind sheep.

So who are we fighting, and who are we defending? Too many cases here seem like the FPA is defending the blindly ignorant and intentionaly ignorant from those they choose to do business with for purposes of their own profit and greed. Any one of these people is fully capable of following any link on these pages to a fully regulated broker and working in the system, the fact that they choose not to is in itself quite revealing.

Keep up the good work, but be carefull whose scams your fighting, and whose scams your supporting.....

Nice arithmetics Pharoah. What most people loose sight of is that "tiny drops of water make an ocean". $100 from Tom, $300 from Dick, $500 from Harry and on and on and on. May God deliver forex traders from scammers in the name of Jesus. Amen. And for FPA; I will say real PEACE be unto you for your untiring efforts.

Ekaterina if not because you were not that clever and focused to have allowed instaforex to have messed you up just because you are on there pay roll i would have resaid that you are still the dumbmest idiosyncratic fraudster i have ever seen learning to be one!

All things being equal you claimed that you or instaforex have sent me money the money which never came at all let me tell you the law on that if you care to know ask your lawyer; "he who assert must prove!' bring documentary evidence proving that you have sent my money to my bank account accompanied by a certification of confirmation of money received by my bank on my behalf from you or instaforex!

In furtherance of the above if you need any information as to any of my banking details contact my bank through your bank and make sure you provide documentary evidence buttressing that unlike those times you always contradict yourself like a confused fool!

Ekaterina the only proof you need is to ask your self candidly

1. who are you trying to hold to drown along with you?
2. ask your bank to provide you with my banking details they received from my bank when i deposited my initial business capital in instaforex!

Ekaterina you have lost respect and dignity but i will still understand why you are still prosecuting this cause is because you are confused owing to lost of focus in the trend of the facts in issue!

stop claiming instaforex has 90 thousand customers: from where could you have got that fantastic record? may be from instaforex's customs and traditions of exaggerations and deceptions!

The FPA is a no small small joke for you and instaforex: the membership of its traders gets you paid to pay your bills but unfortunately you could not make riches by fraudulent acts and ommissions its tentamounts to biting the fingers that paid you!

No sane trader will ever believe in your cause to protect their investment because you have previous records of scam perpetrated against the FPA members: remember yulia and barunia, Arass i49 and then me HAHED 1 and you still expect traders to believe you and instaforex? hell no! show me one trader that you think will still believe you and instaforex i will show you one million of them that believed you and instaforex are scammers!

Ekaterina whenever you are comming on this forum try to remember this is a forum for human and not animals! please find other jobs that are suitable for you and instaforexx's animalistic dispositions!

If i were you have a second thought and repent you might be forgiven and you move forward with your business having wipe it clean the dirty slate!

Mean while i urge all my comerades in arms to please withdraw all your monies form instaforex and discourage anybody wishing to invest with instaforex because they are scammers because am a victim and am telling you from my experience with them.

Ekaterina you are a bad PRO you ought to be sacked from that position because in all the the scam cases labelled against you and instaforex non have you succeeded in settling the issue reflecting your position and you ought to have been ashamed of your self for your incompetence!

Find another job,please!

Ekaterina and instaforex
if there is any threat around this community is from you and instaforex for the fraud, cheating, blackmail,theft,lying,extortion,deception, scam and unprofessionalism in all ramifications!

you seems to be too daft to cleverly apprehend the mess you have got into because of your blunt incredible understanding!

whether you like it or not the stigma and dishonest reputation you have allowed on yourself shall remain unforgettable in the memories of all traders in this community! four unchallengeable records of scam and you still have the hardihood to remain unapolegetically for all the scams perpetrated by instaforex and you senselessly protects them for a peanuts they may pay you?

Common! all alone i thought the boldness you tried exhibiting was for genuine cause: am laid down honestly!

The handwriting is on the wall you had better read between the lines sooner instaforex is going to kick you out!

1.please provide me, the FPA investigators and all the traders on FPA with documentary evidence that you have sent my money to my bank and that my bank have confirmed that they have received the transfer from you with the date of the transfer and the date of the receipt must be documentarily certified and attested to by my bank
2. provide also a documentary evidence duly certified by my bank and yours that you have requested them to furnish you with my banking details.

Failure to do this you shall continue to remain the unchanging authority of all times big time scammers

Let me advise you,instaforex is bankrupt and are drowning into hell take the oppurtunity of letting loose yourself from their financial drunkennes in bankruptcy!

Imagine a claimed broker with 90,000 clients is still stealing a little above $500! who do you think is a fool to belive you?

I wonder how you consciensly go to sleep with 4 good records of scam in you head? remember, hahed1, barunia, yulia and Arass 149! if i am still human i will not try that as sleeping pill!

Fantomas

Ken Long your post is spot on.
I salute you.

Cheers

:nerd:

Last edited:
Ken Long:

I don´t understand why a client should be blamed as ignorant when his withdrawal is simply refused?

Stony

Last edited:
ken Long

I think the kindergarten english dictionary sufficed in giving the lucid meaning of the expression " speech is silvern and silence is golden! ", without employing the burden of any liberal interpretation from any encyclopedia or encarta!

I knew peudo forex traders could still be a blind bat with a distinguished daftness still not to comprehend the common and very obvious facts in clear scenario and could still challenge out of primitive ignorance and idiosyncratic senselessness that more light should be thrown as to whether or not the grass is still green or the water is still liquid! Let alone capable of drawing a clear thin line between night and day.

Bonafide members of the FPA need not be proved wrong in their deciphering of " i just want to have a say in any stupid or nonsense thing!"

Ken Long's points are valid concerns, since some traders have tried to mis-use the FPA's scam complaint process.

One person complaining about not getting a refund had returned a product by international post without getting a tracking number. When the investigator pointed out that this made the case impossible to prove, the trader changed his story and tried to claim he was owed a refund because he had not gotten the product. The FPA did not pursue this case.

Other traders have deliberately and repeatedly violated trade rules after being warned and tried to get the FPA to force brokers to pay them. Other traders filed withdrawals just before getting margin calls. In all of these cases, the FPA's investigators dropped the cases once the broker provided clear and convincing evidence.

Ken's concerns do not apply in this case. InstaForex clearly admits that the money is owed. They ignored transfer instructions and deliberately stalled in negotiations. Their representative also seemed to forget her own written promises. InstaForex has known how to get this case resolved before I sent them the first email, but they do not seem interested in fixing the issue.

Back