online4x

1wildhorse

Private, 1st Class
hi im wondering if anyone may have details about this company especially the FSP number that they claimed to be regulated under.
Regulated Forex Broker - Online4x Markets - regulated forex broker - Page 1 - Wattpad

basically i have made a lot of money trading on this broker in the last few months,and recently they closed down their website and appear to be running away with my(and other investor's)money.amin made a successful court case against these guys and i will probably be doing the same.
it would appear that they are a part of the CMI group(capital markets investments) FSP no.284605.and during a live chat with noafx.com they also told me that their FSP number is exactly the same because they are a part of the CMI group.same directors everything.as are online4x but unfortunately i am no longer able to contact them directly.
i have been in touch with the FSP,who have informed me that neither online4x nor noafx.com are listed as active companies within the umbrella of CMI.so it may be that both companies did in fact act illegally by offering broker services under the new zealand constitutions.i have forwarded a question to the relevent authorities in the matter to see if they are able to dig anything up.
basically if anyone anywhere has online4x showing their affiliation to the CMI group i would seriously welcome if you could share it with me,because it may well help to bring down this potential fraudulent company/ies.

When they say NZ regulated and not mentioning the registration number there most be a catch or it's a lie in the worst case.

How did you deposit? will you invite via chat or email them to join this thread?

i would if their site was still actually online.....this is just information i have dug up so far.i already have giambrone law firm looking into the matter,so all we are really missing is one piece of the puzzle i.e.online4x's registration number which would almost certainly prove a definitive link between the mother company CMI and online4x themselves.hell they had the same board of directors lol

make no mistake here,this is potentially a very serious fraud that the mother company CMI is perpetrating.personally i have over $300,000 on my account with online4x,and as such am taking the matter extremely seriously.basically they appear to be opening up companies that claim to be regulated with the FSP new zealand,and quoting CMI's registration number a la noafx.com but there is no mention of those companies under the particular registration number as being sub companies.which in theory means that they are acting illegally by offering FOREX services.i have most certainly been doing due diligence behind the scenes,but i am really hoping that an FPA member somewhere has a document,a URL link,something that online4x have posted somewhere that shows the apparent FSP number that they were claiming was their regulator.

Hi there,

Few weeks ago,I contacted FxEthos which shares the exactly same MT4 server with online4x and Noafx.
And FXEthos clearly said that they came under CMI group,but when I asked their URL did they force quit the chat .
I uploaded a transcription of the chat so please check it.

17:30 FxEthos Customer Support: HI
17:30 FxEthos Customer Support: Welcome to the chat support.
17:30 frfgfg: FxEthos shares the same MT4 servers as NoaFx.com and Online4x.com. There is an FPA Tradrs Court verdict against Online4x.com

Until all of these issues can be resolved, the FPA recommends AGAINST placing any money with FxEthos, Online4x.com or NoaFx.
17:31 frfgfg: explain
17:33 FxEthos Customer Support: Fxethos does not have direct or indirect relationship with Noafx, Online4x.com and other forex company. Fxethos comes under CMI group.
17:33 frfgfg: cmi ?
17:34 frfgfg: url please
17:34 FxEthos Customer Support: Captial market investment.
17:34 frfgfg: where has gone Ethos Capital
17:34 frfgfg: url
17:35 frfgfg: link to CMI
17:35 FxEthos Customer Support: Ethos - Fund Administration
17:36 frfgfg: ?
17:36 frfgfg: URL of CMI group please
17:37 FxEthos Customer Support has left the conversation. Click here to leave a message.

the transcription is here RyuShare.com - Free Online Storage

I just checked all the Whois info for Onlne4x.com

It was reregistered (after a drop) in July 2014. All the domain registration records from that point forward are anonymous.

I contacted FXEthos again today and FxEthos Customer Support clearly affirmed that Fxethos came under the CMI group.
But when I mentioned the fact that the exactly same mt4 server was shared with Fxethos,online4x and Noafx, they did force quit the chat.

Department: General
Full Name: fgf
Email: ffgfg@hotmail.com
Your Question: cmi
Staff: FxEthos Customer Support
13:39 Your Question: cmi

13:39 Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly.
13:39 You are now chatting with FxEthos Customer Support - General
13:39 FxEthos Customer Support: Hello
13:39 FxEthos Customer Support: welcome to live chat
13:40 fgf: do you come under CMI ?
13:40 FxEthos Customer Support: Yes
13:41 fgf: You share the same server with online4x and Noafx
13:41 FxEthos Customer Support has left the conversation. Click here to leave a message.

Transcription is uploaded at RyuShare.com - Free Online Storage

FXEthos live chat URL FxEthos - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

Hi there,

Few weeks ago,I contacted FxEthos which shares the exactly same MT4 server with online4x and Noafx.
And FXEthos clearly said that they came under CMI group,but when I asked their URL did they force quit the chat .
I uploaded a transcription of the chat so please check it.

17:30 FxEthos Customer Support: HI
17:30 FxEthos Customer Support: Welcome to the chat support.
17:30 frfgfg: FxEthos shares the same MT4 servers as NoaFx.com and Online4x.com. There is an FPA Tradrs Court verdict against Online4x.com

Until all of these issues can be resolved, the FPA recommends AGAINST placing any money with FxEthos, Online4x.com or NoaFx.
17:31 frfgfg: explain
17:33 FxEthos Customer Support: Fxethos does not have direct or indirect relationship with Noafx, Online4x.com and other forex company. Fxethos comes under CMI group.
17:33 frfgfg: cmi ?
17:34 frfgfg: url please
17:34 FxEthos Customer Support: Captial market investment.
17:34 frfgfg: where has gone Ethos Capital
17:34 frfgfg: url
17:35 frfgfg: link to CMI
17:35 FxEthos Customer Support: Ethos - Fund Administration
17:36 frfgfg: ?
17:36 frfgfg: URL of CMI group please
17:37 FxEthos Customer Support has left the conversation. Click here to leave a message.

the transcription is here RyuShare.com - Free Online Storage

"Fxethos does not have direct or indirect relationship with Noafx, Online4x.com and other forex company. Fxethos comes under CMI group."- and they share the same MT4 server...

I just checked all the Whois info for Onlne4x.com

It was reregistered (after a drop) in July 2014. All the domain registration records from that point forward are anonymous.

interesting.what did the original registration records say?

this is actually all very interesting.i would absolutely love to prove a definitive link between online4x and EITHER CMI or FXethos.we know they all share the same server.there HAS to be something else.thanks for all your help so far,please lets just cap this one off by proving a definitive link it would make things sooooo much easier!

Back