1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

open journal

Discussion in 'Personal Trade Journals' started by petro4000, Jun 23, 2011.

1. petro4000

petro4000 Recruit

My open journal of all my trades:p as I take them' will post statment as well.

2. petro4000

petro4000 Recruit

last month after 2 years I decided to get serious about trading. I found my biggest problem wasnt making winning trades, It was learning not to make the many losing trades after the great wins. I know, you hear that all the time. I couldnt post my statement so i will post my equity curve since 5/26.
    Im trading the one hour euro usd with a sytem from one of fpa's finest mentors. I found the ingredient that has helped with this system is sives videos, even if i dont follow exactly what he does i have a general idea of market direction. Many times after a losing month trading on the 15 min chart i would look at the weekly and realize i spent all month shorting a rally etc. Anyone can make 750 pips in a month like I did last month, The trick is to be in the positive after 1 year. Can I do that? I know I can but I want others to see who doubt its possible.

3. Agbemavor

Agbemavor Recruit

when i start trad on demo account i make a hero but when i start real account i become a zero.