• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Option FM - a dangerous scam

I am having an issue with a company
My wife signed up with OptionFM in late April . On the 13th May their so-called expert personal trader conned her into depositing $20k , then during a short trading session they succeeded in losing her $20k in a matter of a few minutes, after my wife had urged her personal trader to stop trading. To her horror, even without managing to place a bid during that session her balance dropped to about $1k within a few minutes. Even although she was distraught after the event, their 'recovery expert' tried to urge her to withdraw a further $30k to try to recover the lost $20k ! My wife's personal trader later stated that a colleague had illegally accessed his computer and wrongfully directed or performed the actions which emptied my wife's balance so rapidly. After several strong emails demanding an explanation , one of the managers phoned my wife to ostensibly offer an explanation to her allegations of gross irregularities. He denied all the allegations saying on each occasion ‘ no such thing happened’ , even accusing her of being a gambler. There was not an ounce of compassion or apology from the man . Instead he exhibited extreme anger and arrogance. He even suggested that it was my wife’s fault that she signed up for ‘robot’ software – which he outright disowned – the same software which my wife’s ‘personal trader’ confidently and enthusiastically endorsed as he advised her with her trades. We believe that not only are they dishonest and unethical but also very dangerous. People be warned ! If you go near this company unwittingly you could be facing financial ruin. It took my wife many days to come to terms with the loss of funds as well as the emotional trauma of dealing with this company.

yes im not touching that broker, i did ask for their license number which they have replied

The license number is IFSC/60/353/TS/15

Hi, any way to lay claim to money OptionFM lost? They caught me in their trap and I lost $23,700 plus with them.

Any way of recouping some of that money?

If you deposited by credit card, have a chat with the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Explain exactly what is going on. Ask if a chargeback is possible. Report back what they say.

May I know if anyone successfully claim chargeback on your credit card?
I'm facing the similar situation where I lost $8+5k (additional after losing) and now a recovery manger asking to deposit more fund. Tempting to recover my fund but looking at this it's definitely a no to deposit any further fund.

Many people have been successful with getting their banks to process chargebacks against fraudulent forex and binary brokers. In cases where the bank doesn't understand the rules or is just too lazy, professional assistance from a company like WinChargeback can help.

My wife signed up with OptionFM in late April . On the 13th May their so-called expert personal trader conned her into depositing $20k , then during a short trading session they succeeded in losing her $20k in a matter of a few minutes, after my wife had urged her personal trader to stop trading. To her horror, even without managing to place a bid during that session her balance dropped to about $1k within a few minutes. Even although she was distraught after the event, their 'recovery expert' tried to urge her to withdraw a further $30k to try to recover the lost $20k ! My wife's personal trader later stated that a colleague had illegally accessed his computer and wrongfully directed or performed the actions which emptied my wife's balance so rapidly. After several strong emails demanding an explanation , one of the managers phoned my wife to ostensibly offer an explanation to her allegations of gross irregularities. He denied all the allegations saying on each occasion ‘ no such thing happened’ , even accusing her of being a gambler. There was not an ounce of compassion or apology from the man . Instead he exhibited extreme anger and arrogance. He even suggested that it was my wife’s fault that she signed up for ‘robot’ software – which he outright disowned – the same software which my wife’s ‘personal trader’ confidently and enthusiastically endorsed as he advised her with her trades. We believe that not only are they dishonest and unethical but also very dangerous. People be warned ! If you go near this company unwittingly you could be facing financial ruin. It took my wife many days to come to terms with the loss of funds as well as the emotional trauma of dealing with this company.
Hi, I would be grateful if you could give me the name of the brokers who spoke to you? Did you report them to the regulator? I know from my own experience the workers are liars and vicious .

Hi, I would be grateful if you could give me the name of the brokers ho spoke to you? Did you report them to the regulator? I know from my own experience the workers are liars and vicious .
Sean Adam was my initial broker. Then Ryan Webb (he claimed to be from recovery dept) contacted me for more deposit. I have not contacted any regulator as I'm not sure who to report to. Yes, I think so that they are all liars and vicious. All they want is for us to deposit more fund.

David, have you try to contact WinChargeback to recover your fund?

Sean Adam was my initial broker. Then Ryan Webb (he claimed to be from recovery dept) contacted me for more deposit. I have not contacted any regulator as I'm not sure who to report to. Yes, I think so that they are all liars and vicious. All they want is for us to deposit more fund.

David, have you try to contact WinChargeback to recover your fund?

Dear David I urge you to contact Winchargeback immediately as I used them for another company and I am receiving a full refund.

Back