• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Option FM - a dangerous scam

I am having an issue with a company
Yes will do but they keep asking her to go onto her profile and keep trading when she insists on withdrawal they get angry with her telling her she's not listening and that she's arguing with them, when she's not!

They end the conversation then someone from HK rings and from what I can gather reading through the thread he's trying the same but a different tactic
Make sure dont trade and, keep asking for withdrawal. communicate via email or some ways that could be trace.

Make sure dont trade and, keep asking for withdrawal. communicate via email or some ways that could be trace.
Do not trade do you know how to take screen shots? Log into Account and take shots off trade history, deposits and who is your manager?

Do not trade do you know how to take screen shots? Log into Account and take shots off trade history, deposits and who is your manager?
She's Taken a screen shot and printed out account with balance but will also take screen shot of deposits made.
She's also printed withdrawal out terms and conditions ..... still waiting for Action Fraud to respond

Hi all,

Having read through this thread can someone please help me? Have any of you any experience with what's happening to my mum?

My mum has deposited £2850 with this company and now realises it's not what she thought! (Scam). She can log onto her account and can see £4500 in it! She has asked to withdraw the £2850 she has put in but they are telling her to click this click that to enable the withdrawal but she hasn't clicked anything. She's been told she's shouting at them getting annoyed with them and that they haven't got time to be speaking to her as they have other calls lined up. The conversation ended that she will need to send an email to withdraw the funds and it will take 4 weeks. We are already onto Fraud Action but today she has received a call from a Manchester number but supposedly someone in Hong Kong?!?

She told them She was out and doesn't have access to her computer they are calling her back on Friday but they'll need her bank account number and sort code to deposit the money back to her.

I know she's been scammed but what do we do now? Her account shows £4500 and I don't think they can trade without her clicking something. Please can anyone help?

Many thanks, H
Hi there ,

Option FM are not trustworthy brokers, they are NOT regulated, they build up trust, you win trades, then they convince you not to draw, they set u up for a big event, then you lose ALL your capital, they then PASS you onto a recovery broker, who so nicely understands your problem , ( lies, lies) they convince you to put more in, and say it's ALWAYS protected, then also did frequency trades reducing our capital to near nothing, then you hear nothing from them once they've lost your money, I joined them, and didn't know much about trading at the time, I'm much wiser now and learnt a lot, brokers that convince you to deposit large amounts, if you battle to withdraw or convinced not to withdraw - they are scams, if they are in fact regulated which they are not at I contacted the IFSC And checked all other regulated bodies to find them, they are not listed. most of all you cannot trust them, I've seen trades where they are falsely placed to almost make your trade lose. I can understand how this ruins families and destroys lives, and so many people, me being one, was just wanting to make extra money for a better future, these people prey on the vulnerable , so DON'T be fooled. if I xan help one person , I'll feel better. there is no branch in Hong Kong. we've lost a lot of money and I'm a single mom. GUYS please don't trust any broker actually, too many scams, NADEX is a exchange and allow trading, at least then u not being lied too by brokers who don't care, they only actually care about the community they get from signing new clients, yes comments on our deposits, so especially this time of yr be careful , they want there yr end profits. Hatty, if your moms acc showing more, I think they might have given a bonus, which means they might tie your moms money up, they've done it to my mom, they can't trade without her logging in, she can go to withdrawal and place a withdrawal , always tape your conversations on speaker phone, I learnt that they are clever by doing all there sales talk via telephone calls, so there's no real proof eg email claiming there false promises. let mom try withdraw and keep track and screen shot your acc. keep evidence.

My wife signed up with OptionFM in late April . On the 13th May their so-called expert personal trader conned her into depositing $20k , then during a short trading session they succeeded in losing her $20k in a matter of a few minutes, after my wife had urged her personal trader to stop trading. To her horror, even without managing to place a bid during that session her balance dropped to about $1k within a few minutes. Even although she was distraught after the event, their 'recovery expert' tried to urge her to withdraw a further $30k to try to recover the lost $20k ! My wife's personal trader later stated that a colleague had illegally accessed his computer and wrongfully directed or performed the actions which emptied my wife's balance so rapidly. After several strong emails demanding an explanation , one of the managers phoned my wife to ostensibly offer an explanation to her allegations of gross irregularities. He denied all the allegations saying on each occasion ‘ no such thing happened’ , even accusing her of being a gambler. There was not an ounce of compassion or apology from the man . Instead he exhibited extreme anger and arrogance. He even suggested that it was my wife’s fault that she signed up for ‘robot’ software – which he outright disowned – the same software which my wife’s ‘personal trader’ confidently and enthusiastically endorsed as he advised her with her trades. We believe that not only are they dishonest and unethical but also very dangerous. People be warned ! If you go near this company unwittingly you could be facing financial ruin. It took my wife many days to come to terms with the loss of funds as well as the emotional trauma of dealing with this company.

Hi David, I'm sorry to hear your story, same thing happened. all of option fm is a lyi g bunch of cruel people, Tom Callahan , Dean West, Steve Gold man. the lot of them are thieves and prey on people. we also trying bounce back. but karma is a b...! the Lord knows what they did and justice will be served. we as a people need to spread the word to prevent other people falling victim, it can lead to people actually taking there lives if they lose huge amounts of money.

Things work much better if each person having an issue starts their own thread about the issue. Right now, if the person who started this thread gets his problem resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved. Broker reports show the number of resolved and unresolved threads. By lumping many complaints into one thread, people are making Option FM look better than it really is.

Back