Pellucid FX - Offshore Forex Brokerage - Opens Doors

damon has replied to me on skype and he is in the same boat - losing or waiting for all his funds. no idea what really happened here or who's to blame.

I hope no one is dumb enough to believe that Damon is on the same f***en boat.

From the beginning he was telling everyone he started this brokerage.

On May 2014 he was still posting on forums about how Pellucid is OK. Then all the sudden he tells people he left over a year ago and didn't own the brokerage or the company and was only consulting.

There is no way he didn't know what happened or didn't steal any of the money.

He shouldn't get away with this scotch free.

does anyone on this forum know what recourse, if any, a person (US resident) who lost money to pellucid would have in the U.S. my guess is none but please let me know of any. thanks

I hope no one is dumb enough to believe that Damon is on the same f***en boat.

From the beginning he was telling everyone he started this brokerage.

On May 2014 he was still posting on forums about how Pellucid is OK. Then all the sudden he tells people he left over a year ago and didn't own the brokerage or the company and was only consulting.

There is no way he didn't know what happened or didn't steal any of the money.

He shouldn't get away with this scotch free.

Damon is in Mexico

does anyone on this forum know what recourse, if any, a person (US resident) who lost money to pellucid would have in the U.S. my guess is none but please let me know of any. thanks

Damon is in Mexico right now. I dont know how much he got away with.....but i am guessing is alot since he has relocated his whole family there.

his facebook say he is looking for a nanny in Mexico..............

I also have a email tracker that tracks where emails are opening from and someone from support at pellucid is opening them from India and Mexico.

So What can we all do about are lost money? is anyone managed to get any money back? What about us all getting together and launching a joint court case for losses against him. Maybe heel be forced to repay by seizing his assets anywhere he has them including Mexico! Reply with your thoughts everyone

So Mr. Damon Hunt and his associates get to steal from us and the mod is protecting his family...
Scammers should know that there are consequences to stealing money. I say put these links of his family back they are calling with the iPhones we payed for.

So Mr. Damon Hunt and associates get to steal from us and the mod is protecting his family...
Scammers should know that there are consequences to stealing money. I say put these links of his family back they are calling with the iPhones we payed for.

I think you need to get some therapy and reconsider your position.

It wouldn't matter if Damon and his friends had broken into your house, robbed you of everything you owned, and used the money to give diamond covered teddy bears to the children. The children would still be innocent of any crime. I've had the misfortune to deal with scammers who have stolen millions of dollars. I want to see those people in jail. I don't want to see anyone bothering any of their family members who were not part of their crimes.

How would you feel if you found out someone in your family was accused of committing a crime? How about if one of the victims decided to post links of pictures of you and all the other relatives on a forum? Who would you blame when you started getting phone calls in the middle of the night demanding you pay back money you knew nothing about? How would you like to wonder "is this person here for me because of something I didn't do" every time a stranger made eye contact? Wouldn't you want a forum moderator who believes in justice to take down posts that involved you and other innocent family members?

What are you planning to do? Are you going to the elementary school Damon's kids attend to steal their lunch money? Or are you planning to prove your courage by beating up innocent children? Even trying to think about what's going through your mind makes me feel ill.

The FPA is very firm about this. I am very firm about this. Family members who were not involved are not to be publicized or harassed in any way. There is no legitimate reason to want to cyber-stalk innocent family members, especially children. Even suggesting that the FPA should have links to the children's pictures posted makes me wonder if you shouldn't be locked away for the good of society.

Back