phishing scam

beatLilush

HFX.com Representative - Banned
There is a name mix up regarding HFX on that Forum.
One of the threads states HFX Limited and another one states HFX Global Investment Ltd. (the URL: HFXglobalin.com) – both of are not HFX Global. HFX Global Investment Ltd. are doing so called "phishing" they even published part of HFX company details which are published on the website.

It seems as they make people deposit into a big "black hole". HFX will address the problem and take necessary steps, but be warned!! HFX (the real company) cannot take responsibity for it!

be carefull!

have a profitable day,

the HFX Team

Last edited:
It is funny you decided to answer old threads and not this one which was recently: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/25320-www-hfx-com.html
Why are you using other companies registration numbers to fraud customers?
Why you are not stating your real address which is in (DMD) Ramat-Gan Israel? if you will deny I will even find the full address and reveal it. Not speaking about you are answering in Sunday which is a working day in Israel.
Why aren't you answering this customer's invitation to answer his allegations?
I just looked for this HFXglobalgain.com and there is no such site and it's not mentioned anywhere. (attached the google search on this company and how surprising only this thread is found under HFXglobalgain...)
Why can't you just be fair with customers and pay them their money rather than spinning around and insulting our intelligence?

I am watching your company for a very long time and things there are smelling bad.

hfx.png

I would also appreciate some input from HFX's representative regarding the issues (both of the trader and with regards to HFX's licensing) in this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/25320-www-hfx-com.html

Regarding phishing, HFXglobalgain.com does not appear to have EVER been registered by anyone. If there really is a phishing site misuing HFX's name, that's not it. If you really have any proof that there is a phishing site, please provide the domain name(s) used by the criminals.

There is a name mix up regarding HFX on that Forum.
One of the threads states HFX Limited and another one states HFX Global Investment Ltd. (the URL: HFXglobalgain.com) – both of are not HFX Global. HFX Global Investment Ltd. are doing so called "phishing" they even published part of HFX company details which are published on the website.

It seems as they make people deposit into a big "black hole". HFX will address the problem and take necessary steps, but be warned!! HFX (the real company) cannot take responsibity for it!

be carefull!

have a profitable day,

the HFX Team

Are you insulting our intelligence? Hfxglobalgain.com is not even registered!!Screen Shot 2013-05-27 at 4.42.40 PM.png

the phishing site is: HFXGlobalin.com

the phishing site is: HFXGlobalin.com

It is funny you decided to answer old threads and not this one which was recently: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/25320-www-hfx-com.html
Why are you using other companies registration numbers to fraud customers?
Why you are not stating your real address which is in (DMD) Ramat-Gan Israel? if you will deny I will even find the full address and reveal it. Not speaking about you are answering in Sunday which is a working day in Israel.
Why aren't you answering this customer's invitation to answer his allegations?
I just looked for this HFXglobalgain.com and there is no such site and it's not mentioned anywhere. (attached the google search on this company and how surprising only this thread is found under HFXglobalgain...)
Why can't you just be fair with customers and pay them their money rather than spinning around and insulting our intelligence?

I am watching your company for a very long time and things there are smelling bad.

View attachment 9460

Are you kidding?
This site was off and the domain was free a week ago and when you started this thread....
Are you a future teller maybe? :) Or.... you built that site to continue this joke? you just hurt my intelligence feelings :)
Seriously guys, how about pay people their money as a solution for your allegations?

You know what just answer this:
how on earth you knew about this "phishing site" before the domain was even bought and the site was even built?

Hfxglobalgain.com HFXGlobalin.com.... now I see.
I didn't pay attention, I was wrong.
Still, HFX needs to answer these people which they don't

Back