Plustocks scam. Over $20,000 US in unauthorized transactions and refusal to withdraw funds.

ryanf

Private
I initially deposited $12,000 US with Plustocks at the end of April, 2016 after a friend had been dealing with Plustocks for a few months. My dealings started with Edward Barnes and Leo Bowman. I had agreed to put the money on short term contracts dealing with oil. Oil prices were still extremely low and I was guaranteed a 75% to 80% return on investment. Prior to my initial deposit I had asked both Leo Bowman and Edward Barnes if I would have any issue withdrawing funds as I would request. They both assured me 100% "absolutely not".

Within roughly two weeks Edward Barnes calls me and tells me my account is growing and if I would like to put more money into oil. I told him at the time to take the money out of the account and agreed to put $3,500 US more into oil. My credit card was charged and I was told not to worry that is was money in the bank and I would be able to withdraw the full amount by the end of May. I wasn't overly concerned at the time as my friend didn't have any issues up until now. I didn't notice until later, but $500 of the $3,500 US charged to my account was listed as Altredo Ltd., a company operating in Israel I later would come to know. At this point, my credit card was charged $15,500 US. Both Leo and Edward both promised that I wouldn't have any issue withdrawing the funds to pay off my card.

Towards the end of May after requesting and being promised my withdrawals I started to get seriously concerned. After being ignored by Leo Bowman regarding my withdrawal request, I logged into my account on plustocks.com and requested a withdrawal in the amount of $15,000 US. The status of the request stated "pending". I phoned the so called customer support which is a joke. I spoke with a Samuel Greene and he reassured me I would receive my funds as there was no reason the withdrawal request should not be approved. I spoke with a James Collins and received the same response and was reassured I would be contacted

At the end of May, Edward Barnes phones me up and tells me he has some great short term contracts on oil. At this point, I'm trying to keep him interested as I feared I wasn't going to receive my withdrawal. I told him I didn't want anything further charged to my card until I received the full withdrawal I requested. I told him I would be interested in investing more in oil once I had received my deposit. My credit card was charged $20,000 US in a series of transactions, $5,000 from Altredo Ltd. and $15,000 from Grey Mountain Management (Ireland). I've never had any communication or even heard of either of these two companies. I tried to contact both Edward Barnes and Leo Bowman numerous times without any acknowledgment.

Contacting the so call customer support was futile. I've emailed them dozens of times and received an email back I believe twice. All they do is pawn you off and say they will look into this matter and you will be contacted shortly. The only person that contacted me was Abe Reich. He kept trying to get me to sign a declaration of deposits, further acknowledging my approval of money unlawfully taken. Abe Reich, as others mentioned asked me to deposit more money in order to process any withdrawals.

I emailed them to freeze my account and requested that no further trades or any transactions take place other than to process the withdrawal I requested and was promised numerous times. Since then they have locked me out of my account and have not received any replies from either customer support or Abe Reich who promised to help me get my money returned to me.

Plustocks has an address listed as London, UK, but operates out of Israel. DO NOT TRUST anyone representing Plustocks. If you read other complaints, Leo Bowman, Edward Barnes and Abe Reich are repeatedly mentioned.

I initially deposited $12,000 US with Plustocks at the end of April, 2016 after a friend had been dealing with Plustocks for a few months. My dealings started with Edward Barnes and Leo Bowman. I had agreed to put the money on short term contracts dealing with oil. Oil prices were still extremely low and I was guaranteed a 75% to 80% return on investment. Prior to my initial deposit I had asked both Leo Bowman and Edward Barnes if I would have any issue withdrawing funds as I would request. They both assured me 100% "absolutely not".

Within roughly two weeks Edward Barnes calls me and tells me my account is growing and if I would like to put more money into oil. I told him at the time to take the money out of the account and agreed to put $3,500 US more into oil. My credit card was charged and I was told not to worry that is was money in the bank and I would be able to withdraw the full amount by the end of May. I wasn't overly concerned at the time as my friend didn't have any issues up until now. I didn't notice until later, but $500 of the $3,500 US charged to my account was listed as Altredo Ltd., a company operating in Israel I later would come to know. At this point, my credit card was charged $15,500 US. Both Leo and Edward both promised that I wouldn't have any issue withdrawing the funds to pay off my card.

Towards the end of May after requesting and being promised my withdrawals I started to get seriously concerned. After being ignored by Leo Bowman regarding my withdrawal request, I logged into my account on plustocks.com and requested a withdrawal in the amount of $15,000 US. The status of the request stated "pending". I phoned the so called customer support which is a joke. I spoke with a Samuel Greene and he reassured me I would receive my funds as there was no reason the withdrawal request should not be approved. I spoke with a James Collins and received the same response and was reassured I would be contacted

At the end of May, Edward Barnes phones me up and tells me he has some great short term contracts on oil. At this point, I'm trying to keep him interested as I feared I wasn't going to receive my withdrawal. I told him I didn't want anything further charged to my card until I received the full withdrawal I requested. I told him I would be interested in investing more in oil once I had received my deposit. My credit card was charged $20,000 US in a series of transactions, $5,000 from Altredo Ltd. and $15,000 from Grey Mountain Management (Ireland). I've never had any communication or even heard of either of these two companies. I tried to contact both Edward Barnes and Leo Bowman numerous times without any acknowledgment.

Contacting the so call customer support was futile. I've emailed them dozens of times and received an email back I believe twice. All they do is pawn you off and say they will look into this matter and you will be contacted shortly. The only person that contacted me was Abe Reich. He kept trying to get me to sign a declaration of deposits, further acknowledging my approval of money unlawfully taken. Abe Reich, as others mentioned asked me to deposit more money in order to process any withdrawals.

I emailed them to freeze my account and requested that no further trades or any transactions take place other than to process the withdrawal I requested and was promised numerous times. Since then they have locked me out of my account and have not received any replies from either customer support or Abe Reich who promised to help me get my money returned to me.

Plustocks has an address listed as London, UK, but operates out of Israel. DO NOT TRUST anyone representing Plustocks. If you read other complaints, Leo Bowman, Edward Barnes and Abe Reich are repeatedly mentioned.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

I'm sorry, but I'm new to this. I don't quite follow? They blocked me on Skype and won't acknowledge my emails. They have locked me out from accessing my account as well. Send email to every possible address?

Thank you for your help!

I'm sorry, but I'm new to this. I don't quite follow? They blocked me on Skype and won't acknowledge my emails. They have locked me out from accessing my account as well. Send email to every possible address?

Thank you for your help!
Send the link of the thread to their emails (every email you can see on their website) and invite them to response here.

Send the link of the thread to their emails (every email you can see on their website) and invite them to response here.

My question and concern regarding is that they can reply with whatever false information they want on here? They are professional scam artists and very deceitful, crooked people. They will have something to justify their actions. I will take your advice and continue to post as much negative feedback as possible about Plustocks and anyone representing them on as many sites as possible.

My question and concern regarding is that they can reply with whatever false information they want on here? They are professional scam artists and very deceitful, crooked people. They will have something to justify their actions. I will take your advice and continue to post as much negative feedback as possible about Plustocks and anyone representing them on as many sites as possible.

If they come here and just try to spread lies, that's fine. Quite a few "smart scammers" found out that a lie which might be believed by an individual client didn't hold up under scrutiny from many people who've got experience watching scam brokers.

In other cases, there are many instances of companies resolving issues once they've been invited. You have nothing to lose but a few minutes composing and sending an email.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/13-sickening-truths-about-israels-huge-binary-options-fraud/

Plustocks has an address listed in London, UK on their website but is operating in Israel. I just checked their website and there is an address change from London, UK to Sofia, Bulgaria.

Office No.11, located on the first floor of the administrative building in the town of Sofia, Bulgaria. “Kyustendil” No. 21.

I've attached the banking details I received for a wire transfer from Edward Barnes.

http://plustocks.com

Altredo Ltd. has charged my credit card thousands of dollars in unauthorized transactions.

https://www.altredo.com/index.aspx

Attachments

• MashreqBank Account Details (1).pdf
    261 KB · Views: 13
http://www.timesofisrael.com/13-sickening-truths-about-israels-huge-binary-options-fraud/

Plustocks has an address listed in London, UK on their website but is operating in Israel. I just checked their website and there is an address change from London, UK to Sofia, Bulgaria.

Office No.11, located on the first floor of the administrative building in the town of Sofia, Bulgaria. “Kyustendil” No. 21.

I've attached the banking details I received for a wire transfer from Edward Barnes.

http://plustocks.com

Altredo Ltd. has charged my credit card thousands of dollars in unauthorized transactions.

https://www.altredo.com/index.aspx
You talked with their customer care yet? If yes then what reply you got about the CC transaction?

Also talk with your CC customer care asap about the unauthorized transactions and ask them to make chargeback.

Back