Plustocks scam. Over $20,000 US in unauthorized transactions and refusal to withdraw funds.

Yes i guess "fxmaster" is right as you check from the fraud department of card issuing bank or you can also try winchargeback services.

My credit card company placed a charge back against Altredo Ltd. and Grey Mountain Management. Both companies I have never had any contact or ever even heard of. My guess they are tightly tied to Plustocks or just operate under the same umbrella. They were the only ones that had my credit card information.

My question is how do I add Plustocks to the database? I would like to proceed in filing a case against Plustocks with the FPA. To no surprise, I've received no acknowledgment after emailing invitations to the threads posted on here. I've emailed the customer support team with no response either. I've also asked why I've been locked out of logging into my account after asking to freeze my account and no further transactions to take place other than to process the withdrawal I was promised and reassured I would receive.

I've waited a number of days now and to no surprise, have received no response or acknowledgement. At this point I would like to add Plustocks to the database and file a case with the FPA to get the $15,000 US Plustocks took from me. I also emailed an invitation to the so called "customer support" team. I've also asked the customer support team why I've been locked out of my account. That too, has resulted in no response.

Is it fairly easy to file and open a case following the instructions? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I've tried to click on the link, add a title, all with no luck. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? I've left a one star review and the only step left to do is attach a file to verify I was a client and to show what my credit card has been charged. Do I upload files on the thread? I would prefer not to do that and expose my personal information.

You should make copies of the files and cover your personal info before uploading.

I did file a claim on here. All I can do now is cross my fingers and hope for the best. They all should be in jail for what they did. Unfortunately most of the laws seem to protect these fraudulent companies and individuals more than they victims. Thanks for you help Pharaoh. They have $35,500 US from 3 companies, 2 of which I've never heard of or had any communication.

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know. Does Forex look into all claims on here? If so, how seriously?

I had the same problem with this company until a guy called Ronald Wagner helped me with the recovery. I would recommend you

Back