Pupung Widiya Purnama, dewakripsi.com is a scammer, beware from his scam exchanger and other service

I'm seeing way too many One Post Wonders and brand new accounts that exist only to join in (and to some extent, derail) this discussion.

I suggest that OctaFx be allowed to deal with the questions regarding the primary issue of this thread. If anyone wants to make comments unrelated to that, there's a general discussion thread for OctaFx linked to their review page.

You guys are busy insulting Octafx and throwing sh*t, and you wish Octafx representative be polite and elegant to guys like you? You mad.

Forex peace army is 'battle ground', and you wish Octafx will send a polite-barbie representative to here? You mad.

Face your battle. If you wish your enemy be polite to you, go home and cry to your momma. You mad.

Dont worry, I have throw my **** to him :) are you one of their IB, don't have any concern with their new policy? direct rebate to client? And are you one of the true Indon? remember they call you INDON . you must be know the meaning being call Indon right?

Good luck

Every one that attacking Octa must be paid posters, what a joke accusation. That is typical broker that can't admitted they are wrong.

Hei forgot, I m still tracking your office, once I got your office, surely I will report to Bank Negara Malaysia and surely they can do some tracking if you broker has been used for money laundry as well, wish you luck if you can get away from ISA.

Okay,

1. How long have you been in this industry? When Octafx start operate?
2. Where is your Office and who are you? Can you give us a picture of your Office and Octa workers/CEO?
3. Do you hire paid posters?

I can say that I'm an expert. I trade forex since 2007, 6 years now. I have tried many brokers before, Almost all. Now, I'm only working with 2-3 brokers that I can trust. :)

Two of DragonRabit's posts were caught in the moderation queue. One crossed the line for basic civilized conduct. The other was much worse.

DragonRabit has been permanently banned from the FPA.

Dont worry, I have throw my **** to him :) are you one of their IB, don't have any concern with their new policy? direct rebate to client? And are you one of the true Indon? remember they call you INDON . you must be know the meaning being call Indon right?

Good luck

Please don't be RACIST

Two of DragonRabit's posts were caught in the moderation queue. One crossed the line for basic civilized conduct. The other was much worse.

DragonRabit has been permanently banned from the FPA.

Agreed

Every one that attacking Octa must be paid posters, what a joke accusation. That is typical broker that can't admitted they are wrong.

Hei forgot, I m still tracking your office, once I got your office, surely I will report to Bank Negara Malaysia and surely they can do some tracking if you broker has been used for money laundry as well, wish you luck if you can get away from ISA.

Every broker can be a scam broker with some clients, and good broker with other types. Please don't say as they are a perfect broker.

Back