QUANTUM TRADE CALLS(believe it or not)

I have to ask why you would recommend keeping a trade open during the NFP release. It resulted in a pretty hefty loss, one that should not have happened.:err:

First of all, we had a positive week even though it wasn't much. 101 - 75 = 34. You should have made about 34 pips. So don't even bother complaining. If you can't make money when everyone else is then, maybe greed is the problem. If that's the case, then maybe you should learn to take responsibility first before learning to trade. Whatever you do with your account is up to you. Nobody is forcing you to do anything.

Second, if you were affected emotionally by one single losing trade probably you won't last long. Maybe you should learn how to maintain a professional mindset and learn to stick to a fine money management discipline first before beating yourself or anybody else up with blame.

Third, according to my recommended money management rule you should have lost about $75 out of $5000 on that trade. Of course you should still have had 34 pips profit left but since you find it very difficult to keep the profits in your pocket I will tell you this. If you are not comfortable with losing $75 per $5000 even after making 101 pips right before then then trade smaller. That's the only answer. If you can't do that then I have no other answer for you but to tell you to quit trading.

Fourth, NFP or whatever. I don't care. I got my own system so if you can't click buy and sell at the appropriate time then don't trade my system. Also, we've made about 140~200 pips(check out earlier official trades/postings, I can't remember exactly but it's there) last month on the NFP in one single day so I don't see why we shouldn't keep a trade open for 24 hours with a sound money management system. I like to focus on the winners instead of losers.

And finally, can't even wait to begin with this one. I don't even know what you mean by losses that shouldn't have happened. Losses are losses. Did you really think that there are losses that should happen and the ones that should not? So let's just imagine that there are some losses that should never happen. Let's say it happened just now. What u gonna do about it? I mean c'mon dude. This is trading. Wake up.

I'm not saying this to humiliate or punish you by any means. I hope this is a wake up call for you and your trading mindset. I'd hate to watch you lose more money. Please follow the recommended money management rules.

Last edited:
I just came across this thread yesterday, so trust me, I've made no trades based on your recommendations. That would be extremely stupid of me until I can track your results for a while to see how you're doing. I'm not criticizing your work. I simply asked what I thought was a logical question. Very sorry if I struck a nerve. No offense.

I just came across this thread yesterday, so trust me, I've made no trades based on your recommendations. That would be extremely stupid of me until I can track your results for a while to see how you're doing. I'm not criticizing your work. I simply asked what I thought was a logical question. Very sorry if I struck a nerve. No offense.

I apologize if I overreacted.

However, I really think that losses are inevitable in this business. The most important thing however is money management. That way you are never emotionally attached to your losses. I think it's very important to only trade sizes that you are comfortable losing it even if it goes 200 pips against you in the worst case scenario. With the current method that I'm trading in this forum I am comfortable losing until $200 out of $5000 in one trade. Specially now that I'm way in profit since day one of this forum. That's just my personal comfort zone. Some people might think that's too conservative or too aggressive. However, anybody is not comfortable with trading 1 mini out of each $5000 then he or she should trade smaller.

It's better to trade smaller than to be constantly stressed about losses. I think that that emotional pattern based on stress won't get anybody nowhere in trading. If you are stressed, no matter how good the trading method, is you will never be bale to focus on the winners. And that's what you have to do to win. Focus on the winners.

Thanks for showing interest in my method of trading.

Little question

First of all thank you for sharing your signals.
Is neccesary to close a trade in case that the next signal is going on the same way?

First of all thank you for sharing your signals.
Is neccesary to close a trade in case that the next signal is going on the same way?

Man, that's what I call an excellent question.

When you listen to my reasons you might disagree with me but bear with me for a second and hear me out. Some of you might even think that I'm nuts.
There are mainly 4 reasons why I do that.

1. For me rituals are important. Very Very Very important. I like to enjoy the feeling of "cashing out" profits. The moment I close it, I think to myself, this money is mine now and it has been realized. This certain feeling of cashing out maintains my mindset focused on the winners. Not losers. Which I think it's very very important in trading.

2. The ritual of closing lets my mind forget about the previous trade completetly. For me that trade is gone and it's completely out of my system. I like to think that tomorrow is a new day and anything is possible in the markets. And that's true. Anything can happen at any moment. The markets are not supposed to be mastered anyway. You cannot master something that was not meant to be mastered anyway. So I like to let go of the winners as well.

3. Holding profitable trades for multiple sessions can be a stressful job. I'm sure u know what I mean. I personally think that keeping a dose of rewards on a regular basis is healthy for my mental state. Afterall, stress is the cause of all losses.

4. I can afford to trade with any broker out there because I'm not a newstrader neither a scalper and my system works in any environment. To me, spreads are important but it's not something to kill myself over it. Afterall, the above mentioned 3 reasons seem good enough to risk a few bucks worth of spreads.

Because of the above mentioned reasons, I think a few spreads are work risking maily due to ritualistic reasons. If you disagree with me you don't need to close them. Just keep them. Whatever you do with your account is up to you. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back