• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Question for INSTAFOREX or ...Someone Help ??

I am having an issue with a company
Would like to ask and suggest. When Brokers and Companies are proven Guilty and given the Scam Status in FPA, can the Guilty number become from 1 to 5 or 10 or 15, as much cases are opened in Traders court??
Because I do not see other than 0 or 1 in review pages of brokers, companies..etc

Or is it once the Broker/ Company is named Guilty, that's it, just 1 number beside Guilty in the broker or company review page??

If only Guilty: 1 is followed by FPA Generals, even if many cases by many clients proven the broker guilty again, I suggest that this number increase according to how many cases the broker was found Guilty.

It's not fair to give all Scam brokers/companies same Guilty 1, some might had cheated one client(maybe by accident:p) or 2 or 5, while others might had cheated 20 or 40 or 60

The last deserves a Bigger Scam Trophy;) Like Instaforex will be among the Top Scam Brokers:mad:, what a Great Achievement:D

If there will be an organized forum for all Scam Brokers and Companies, within it many threads, each listing the broker scam cases(case by case), so clients have a better view because some cases are really heavy scams while others especially the brokers with only one scam case might get an overlook and different judgement(close % too) by different people.

Am Seriously Suggesting this.

RAFFM is tiny club run and paid for by a tiny number of brokers. Still, a complaint there is better than doing nothing.

As much as the RAFMM is window dressing, at least they have a paid arbitration panel that has the authority to force a member broker to comply with their decision, and fine them too; under pain of ejection from the organization.
That happens to be stronger than say CySec (believe it or not), who does not have the authority to force them to pay.
AI

The claimed ability to find a broker is one thing. I'm left to wonder if they every have really levied any serious fines or not. I wouldn't be surprised to see one or two small payments just to decorate the window dressing a bit more.

Traders Court Open, Resolved, and Guilty totals are listed on review pages. Depending on the Scam finding, there may or may not be Traders Court cases associated with it. Under the Traders Court system 3 or 4 Guilty verdicts will almost inevitably result in a Scam Finding. Once a Scam Finding is in place, there's not a lot of point in spending more time investigating a proven scammer. People can still leave 1 star reviews if they get ripped off.

. . . I'm left to wonder if they every have really levied any serious fines or not. I wouldn't be surprised to see one or two small payments just to decorate the window dressing a bit more. . . .

On this page you will find RAFFM announcements:
http://www.raufr.org/company_news.html
There you will find the results of complaints filed by clients against RAFFM participants.
You can use "filter by word": "Results", to obtain a filtered list:
AI

Last edited:
I just read through all the decisions handed down in 2012. Against non-members, they all say the brokers were wrong. In complaints against members of RAFFM, I see a couple of very minor, low cost issues decided or partly decided in a clients favor, but most complaints say the brokers' actions were justified.

I think it's worth it for InstaForex clients to try to complain with RAFFM, but I wouldn't place any large bets on getting a just decision out of them.

Back