• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem RE-spelling of CiTitrader's company name; again

I am having an issue with a company

hoover

Recruit
CiTitrader seems to be changing the spelling of their name to citrader. Brevspand also goes by the new spelling BREVSPADNZ LIMITED. Cittrader says they are registered under Brevspand EOOD (Ltd) if you were to ask one of their employees or brokers. When communicating with them they always seem to tell you all they can about themselves except the truth. If you look up New Zealand, Companies office on the computer you will find their company number is 4253198 Their NZ BUSINESS NUMBER is 9429030365445 their EIK- is 201124939. Brevspand EOOD (Ltd) is written on their registration to, what if anything that means I don't know. You can also find registration info for Jason Scharf and others. The on person you cant is Dave Johnson, does any body know his credentialsl or his real name if he is going by another? I do know in Canada, USA and France they are not recognized as a legitimate trading company. They are suspected of being a ponzie scheme though. Why would I post anything lke this if their was one small chance they could take legal action against me ? They cant and wont. I would love it if they tried but I thing Dave and the rest of them will stick to their scare tactics.

Keep finding out as much as you can. Sometimes what you think is one "company" is really a very tangled web of companies scattered through many countries.

Some info on citrader and Jason Scarf. I am still looking for similar info for or on Dave Johnson

Attachments

• JASON TIMES FX.jpg
    JASON TIMES FX.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 12
  • BREVSPAND COPY.jpg
    BREVSPAND COPY.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 11
  • BREVSPANDVN REGISTRATION.jpg
    BREVSPANDVN REGISTRATION.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00206.jpg
    DSC00206.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 8
  • NEW NFA LAW.jpg
    NEW NFA LAW.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 15
Citrader or however DAVE JOHNSON prefers the spelling

Dave Johnson suspends my account then threatens me with legal action then later reopens my account. I am waiting for his threats of legal action to start. I am interested to see how I am at fault in any way after "verbal extortion attempts " made by him.

Attachments

• DAVE JOHNSON BULL****.GIF
    DAVE JOHNSON BULL****.GIF
    32.3 KB · Views: 31
  • DAVE JOHNSON CRAP.GIF
    DAVE JOHNSON CRAP.GIF
    13.1 KB · Views: 26
Hello hoover

Can you give us (the members/guests) a bit more information about this issue.

Can you invite this person (Dave Johnson) to this thread, to hear what he has to say on this matter.

Good luck
Liz

Dave wont replies to this site,\or except an invitation to tell his side of the storey. In the past "peace Army" has came up; long before I started posting anything abought him or his site. He said him and Cititrader would never consider waisting their time doing such a thing cause they consider Peace Army a scam just wanting some money to stop anyone from posting negative things abought them. Look back into past info you can find abought Cititrader on this site, you will find other info or stories abought their threats. Its there and you cant miss it. AS far as sending more info, yes I have more, the most interesting stuff is from past accounts with them, some I copied and other stuff is on other accounts wich I am sure I am locked out of by now. "Past accounts as in plural" most countries trade laws frown on having more then one account opened by the same person at the same time. I did not know this till years after the fact.

citrader

Dave Jonson, brevspand, Jason Scarf going somewhere?

Attachments

• cancellation of registry.GIF
    cancellation of registry.GIF
    22.2 KB · Views: 26
Citrader/brevspand

This is an attachment I mistakenly did not put in last post. Brevspand or BREVSPANDNZ LIMITED IS ASSOCIATED WITH Citrader 100%. That means they are associated with Dave Johnson, Jason Scarf and any affiliates of Brevspand

Attachments

• brevspand not regiistered.GIF
    brevspand not regiistered.GIF
    33.1 KB · Views: 23
Jason scharf

Jason Scharf seems to be involved in more then just being CEO of Brevspand which is linked to Cititrader

Attachments

• MORE JASON SCARF STUFF.GIF
    MORE JASON SCARF STUFF.GIF
    84.8 KB · Views: 23
Back