• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem RE-spelling of CiTitrader's company name; again

I am having an issue with a company
They don't post because he is a hirer up in the scam chain from isreal. He does not need to post anything as he has people working for him. Then again if he did post it would be under some non Hebrew name like John whitemore where they pretend to be American executives lol. Look at citrades I am amazed citibank has not sued them, then again maybe that is because they can't even find them. Nice job by the way, we need more people like you showing the scammers as lying crooks.

Thank you for the compliment. I prefer to post stuff a bought them rather then getting a vote mainly to show peapal Dave Johnsons and other "crooked" financial advisers or affiliates of Citrader's threats of any legal action against you means nothing. I think its their turn to put their money where their mouth is. Also Pharoh, Big-T and any other monitors of this program do a good job of keeping "fake" peapal of this site. As time goes by it is going to get easier and easier to catch fake peapal. Anyone speaking in defence of Citrader and some other "platforms" is an idiot, crook,or affiliate of some sort.

"Weiniwinslow" Oh, the girl that was a minor at the time, "minor" means the same in every country "not 100% responsible for legal actions due to age. Citrader was responsible. Her mistakes were just that, mistakes. Doing buissness with a minor that does not have the legal right to do business or enter into a legally binding contract, is breaking the law. Mabey buy a new law book? I remember that posting you mentioned when it was posted months ago, I seriously doubght he posted it. You do though, at the time did you do an IP trace back or something? Talk to him? His lawyer? Please inlighten us. Seeing as how you are speaking in Citraders defence "AGAIN"

"Weiniwinslow" Oh, the girl that was a minor at the time, "minor" means the same in every country "not 100% responsible for legal actions due to age. Citrader was responsible. Her mistakes were just that, mistakes. Doing buissness with a minor that does not have the legal right to do business or enter into a legally binding contract, is breaking the law. Mabey buy a new law book? I remember that posting you mentioned when it was posted months ago, I seriously doubght he posted it. You do though, at the time did you do an IP trace back or something? Talk to him? His lawyer? Please inlighten us. Seeing as how you are speaking in Citraders defence "AGAIN"

I think you need to reread Weini's case again. She was NOT a minor. Cititrader edited their TOS to increase the minimum age from 18 to 21 after she filed for a withdrawal.

Most of the people screaming "Weini was a minor" were spammers hired by a Cititrader employee. The only other person to make the accusation was a CitiTrader representative.

IF the terms had been set to 21 in advance, CitiTrader would have had an ironclad case and would not have needed to settle with Weini. Instead, they had to pay to reduce the impact of the negative publicity their own deliberate attempt to grab Weini's profits caused. Of course, they would also have had to explain how they allowed her to sign up in the first place.

Fair enough. It was something settled between them in a mutual agreement in the past. "in the past" If I remember right I was the on who brought the past case into light again. My apologies. I prefer to spend my time dealling with the present situations of today. Again; my mistake.

Results of citrades etthics as well as other binary option brokers

IF YOU ARE FROM USA OR CANADA AND SOMEONE FROM Citrades, or any other binary site says they have never heard of this, you are being lied to. The person you are talking to might be just an "affiliate" and actualy not know but chances are you are being lied to.

Attachments

• NFA DONE WITH CREDIT CARDS JAN 30 2015.GIF
    NFA DONE WITH CREDIT CARDS JAN 30 2015.GIF
    61.4 KB · Views: 7
  • NO MORE USE OF CREDIT CARDS.GIF
    NO MORE USE OF CREDIT CARDS.GIF
    81 KB · Views: 7
  • NEW NFA LAW.jpg
    NEW NFA LAW.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 7
Citrader,ciTitrader, or Capital Invest Trading (CIT) All scams if associated with Jason Scharf

You can add TradeQuicker and a few other platforms or different spellings of cititrader to that list. If someone or a certain company is concerned mainly abought one thing; getting your money in their pockets. Do you actually think they would care abought "spelling" or different use of names they use to get it. "no honor among thievs" is what you should be thinking abought when you start to wonder if anyone involved in this company (Jason Scharf) (Phillip Baron) (Dave Johnson). Yes "ADMINISTORS" of this site I did invite them to this site to justifie or refute anything I have ever said about them or their platforms. I remember being told they consider this site a joke. Mabey one of you could invite them, I am sure me and several others would love to hear what they have to say. You should , mabey I did something wrong.

Attachments

• NOT LEGALY REGISTERED.GIF
    NOT LEGALY REGISTERED.GIF
    99.4 KB · Views: 4
  • MORE Citrader (CAPITAL INVEST).GIF
    MORE Citrader (CAPITAL INVEST).GIF
    64.2 KB · Views: 3
  • CIT Citrader scam.GIF
    CIT Citrader scam.GIF
    186.7 KB · Views: 4
  • original info fo cititrader unknown and unsafe.GIF
    original info fo cititrader unknown and unsafe.GIF
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
  • C.I.TRADERS LIMITED.GIF
    C.I.TRADERS LIMITED.GIF
    162.7 KB · Views: 4
Assosiated with Citrader? spelling and symbol look pretty close to Eztrader

Markfiy, can be found at markfiy.com.

Attachments

• MARKFLIE.GIF
    MARKFLIE.GIF
    60.3 KB · Views: 9
The last time I checked, all evidence pointed to Citrades.com belonging to the same person as CitiTrader. Looks like you may have tied in another one.

Back