• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem RE-spelling of CiTitrader's company name; again

I am having an issue with a company
See your point. I also wonder how come my private info and ph number got in the hands of some of these foreign rippeers. I would be careful with them in particular. Not sure if these companies are partners or bougth info from thieves. This is the job of agencies. Additionally, the emails i received from Dave Johnson listed US ph numbers?
I would leave it at this till the end of week deadline.

And the spelling changes AGAIN for Citrades

Also a shiny new "date" to go along with name change. If some one was to ask them how to spell their companies name you are actualy going to have to say "I don't know, or what 11 months out of what year are you asking a bought?"

Attachments

• Citrades new spelling and new date.GIF
    Citrades new spelling and new date.GIF
    43.4 KB · Views: 8
2nd re spelling of Citrades within 11 months

This is the photo I posted this morning in regards to another spelling change for Citrades. Mabey someone will put some thought into posting the right photo I send up. Rather then re-posting a message I posted over a year ago.

Attachments

• Citrades new spelling and new date.GIF
    Citrades new spelling and new date.GIF
    43.4 KB · Views: 8
Hello ,I like to share some important information about the partners of Citrades.com that may help you to get your funds back one of the partner who take care of all the SEO of the website and hide the negative comments of the website from Google so they can steal more funds is Mr.Cody B. This guy Cody is a Technical Expert and do take care of hiding IPs, Switching Servers of the company etc...4Most LLC is the company of Cody B.,where he hides all the work and takes all the payments
If you need more information about Jason, Cody or David Johnson(Dave Johnson) let me know....

Sound familiar Citrader?

Love to hear your opinion on this Dave Johnson, Jason Scharf, or from any one working for you, AFFILIATES ect. Most have given you a chill reading this.

Attachments

• Alex Hope page 1.GIF
    Alex Hope page 1.GIF
    85.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Alex Hope page 2.GIF
    Alex Hope page 2.GIF
    38.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Alex Hope page 3.GIF
    Alex Hope page 3.GIF
    16.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Alex Hope page 4.GIF
    Alex Hope page 4.GIF
    36.2 KB · Views: 5
Citrades - owned by Jason scharf and Cody B

I manage to find the names of the 2 owners of the scam binary brand Citrades which work in the US and steal money from US citizens, the first owner is Jason scharf who is a US citizen and lives in Israel, the other owner is Cody B. citizen and the owner of a Poker network (PokerInside.com , RakeMeBack.com)

Citrades new friend

Over the past several months I have been looking for info on Citrades history. Often when I google something that includes the name Citrades the "iqoption" platform comes up. Today same thing happened when I was serving the net looking for stuff that may be related to cititrader and Binaryking. Iqoptions popped up, like I said not the first time. So I decided to look into it. To my surprize Putine (I ment Russia) came into the picture. I am curiouse as to how they are going around soliciting bussiness for them selves with all the sanctions they have against them. Do the administers of this program know? At this time how are they not 100% illegal for Canada and USA clients? (I am not sure what other countries have sanctioned them) If Israel and Cyprus are considered risky to invest in. Someones going to tell me Russias not? At this period in time. Sounds like an understandable choice of friends for Citrader though.

Attachments

• WHEN I LOOK UP Citrader sometimes I get this.GIF
    WHEN I LOOK UP Citrader sometimes I get this.GIF
    105.4 KB · Views: 7
Citrader still up to no good

Not intirely sure what Citrades is up to now. They say they have a "office" in USA and one in Toronto, in Canada. I doubght that is true. Also when I google to do more reserch on Citrader 50% of the time I get Iq options or TRADINGEVEREST.

Attachments

• WHAT UNREGULATED BROKERS CAN DO.GIF
    WHAT UNREGULATED BROKERS CAN DO.GIF
    23 KB · Views: 7
  • Citrader not just blocked; closed.GIF
    Citrader not just blocked; closed.GIF
    8.9 KB · Views: 7
  • FEB 27 UN AUTHORIZED IN FRANCE.GIF
    FEB 27 UN AUTHORIZED IN FRANCE.GIF
    100.9 KB · Views: 7
  • unregistered binary options in Canada.GIF
    unregistered binary options in Canada.GIF
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
  • CSA INVESTOR BINARY ALERT.GIF
    CSA INVESTOR BINARY ALERT.GIF
    45 KB · Views: 4
If they say they have an office in the USA, then clients need to contact the CFTC and SEC.

Getting harder to find info on Citrader

When I click on new findings on Citrader I am starting to get re directed to sites that have nothing to do with Citrader. The things I click on say they were created for Citrades only a day or a few hours ago. Not sure whats up with that. I have been told Dave Johnson no longer works for Citrades, whether thats true or not thats fine with me, one can only listen to so many flat out lies and indimidation/threats before starting to get realy pissed off.

Attachments

• GET PAID BY Citrades.GIF
    GET PAID BY Citrades.GIF
    157.5 KB · Views: 4
  • ciTitrader pending authorization after 2 years.GIF
    ciTitrader pending authorization after 2 years.GIF
    70.5 KB · Views: 4
  • CANADIAN FRAUD WARNINGS.GIF
    CANADIAN FRAUD WARNINGS.GIF
    76.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Jason Scharf sites cant get access.GIF
    Jason Scharf sites cant get access.GIF