Wow. So they not only stole the FPA Shield, a symbol for the honest defense of retail forex traders, but also used a sacred symbol for Australia's Indigenous people to promote their scam.

Normally, I'm against violence, but I'd say flogging might be the best punishment for people like this.

Anyone want to bet that the rest of their testimonials are copied from somewhere else?

Red Uluru Scam finding

That a scam organisation such as Red Uluru would besmirch one of Australia's scenic treasures by using its name is a crime in itself. FPA deserve congratulations for their meticulous investigation and scam finding.

Good Work

congratulations !
please continue weeding out scammers! We will win the battle and am in all the way!

I'd like to add my thanks also to the FPA and the job they do. You folks should be proud of the work you do, it is much appreciated. The FPA is a stellar website for new traders like myself.

Run a google search on some of those other testimonials they claim. Looks like at least some are "borrowed" from other companies.

Looks like there's no depth the RedUluru scammers won't sink to.

FPA integrity brand

Who doesn't want FPA integrity brand ?

I hope when people googling Red Uluru, they find this FPA forum first and find that Red Uluru is just another thief.

Back