• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Reliable Forex brokers with good bonus?

To search for reliable brokers, read their reviews here at the FPA "Forex Brokers Reviews" section (top left corner of this page).
Also there is a thread here at the FPA started by the great Pharaoh on "How to select a forex broker".

But be careful with good reviews as a lot of them are posted by bucketshop scam scumbag broker's representative/IB pretending to be satisfied clients.

At the FPA, read also the "Special Note" on top of the review page as occasionally the FPA issue warning on a broker even though there are no bad or not many reviews there as that is most probably due to very few clients left in that bucketshop scam scumbag broker.

To make sure you understand what that "Special Note" I am referring to is, for example on "Brokers Reviews" ...ok, lets see, I simply select one at random...Ahhh, here is one...
SkylineBrokers.com reviews:
Special Notes:
June, 2010: Skyline Brokers appears to have been making multiple forum accounts to attack GIGFX at the FPA. We have also been lied to in emails from at least one person working for Skyline. We recommend a very high level of caution dealing with this company.

So, if you see the above example of "Special Note" issued by the FPA, stay away from such broker as it is most probably a bucketshop broker.

Good luck in your search for that perfect broker!

phssss Pharaoh, I am replying to a person I am pretty sure is 99.999% a rep/IB for that very same broker I mentioned.
I just want to see how he/she is going to reply to my "random" choice of broker as an "example":p

Before falling in love with the idea of a bonus, realize that bonuses always come with strings attached. Usually, you have to trade a minimum number of lots, and the spread on those lots will add up to a lot more than the bonus came to. Typically, you won't be able to make any withdrawals until you've made all those trades.

I agree with you Pharaoh, to get a bonus you have to make minimum lots that depends with your deposit, and mostly in all companies they don't have fixed spread, and if you withdraw before you finish the standard number of lot you will pay for bank the taxes. Getting bonus cuts both ways so be carefull and choose wisely.

To search for reliable brokers, read their reviews here at the FPA "Forex Brokers Reviews" section (top left corner of this page).
Also there is a thread here at the FPA started by the great Pharaoh on "How to select a forex broker".

But be careful with good reviews as a lot of them are posted by bucketshop scam scumbag broker's representative/IB pretending to be satisfied clients.

At the FPA, read also the "Special Note" on top of the review page as occasionally the FPA issue warning on a broker even though there are no bad or not many reviews there as that is most probably due to very few clients left in that bucketshop scam scumbag broker.

To make sure you understand what that "Special Note" I am referring to is, for example on "Brokers Reviews" ...ok, lets see, I simply select one at random...Ahhh, here is one...
SkylineBrokers.com reviews:
Special Notes:
June, 2010: Skyline Brokers appears to have been making multiple forum accounts to attack GIGFX at the FPA. We have also been lied to in emails from at least one person working for Skyline. We recommend a very high level of caution dealing with this company.

So, if you see the above example of "Special Note" issued by the FPA, stay away from such broker as it is most probably a bucketshop broker.

Good luck in your search for that perfect broker!

yes i find this ,, but i'm trading with this company from 2008 not 2010 ,,,,and what you say about creating accounts to attack another companies i didn't see this comment about them in another forums , just here !!!!!
I'm asking about services ?? licenses ???? searching in legal websites ???? in general not only for skyline specially you speak about the first firm i satisfied with trading with them !!!!!!!!!!!

eToro has a great bonus going on until May 1,2013. If you deposit with this link : http://www.etoro.com/ they will double your deposit of up to $200 (One Per Person) They also give out free $20 bonuses regularly which I really like. They have a great trading platform and its very simple to use. I would recommend checking it out. If you sign up you can use the practice account before using real money which is a good idea to get the feel of their trading platform.

Back