RESULT Trade_16
Take some profit

Many many + pip

Attachments

• USDNOK_short.png
    USDNOK_short.png
    30 KB · Views: 2
INTRODUCTION:

Hi everyone! I am Peter (30). I have over 5 years of Live Forex trading Experiences. I have developed a system that I believe is one of the best out there.

SYSTEM: My system will never be explained. It’s my secret.:) Sorry:(All that I will be doing is letting you know the signals that appear and you can choose to take them or not. Please do not ask what indicators, methods, scripts etc,

SIGNAL SERVICE: 0-24h

EXCITEMENT: Most of the time You'll have enough time to open and close the trade. I will give a trade plan with a signal box 0-10h before the chart creep into the signal box,where you have to jump into the trade. But sometimes I 'll give you longer trades. At these trades I can forecast the entry point 10-30hour before the chart reach the signal box(where you have to Short or Buy). Generall You have to close your positions 1-60h after the entry point.

MY ENTRY BOX:Please draw the same size box on your chart what You see on my trade plan. The entry point should have to be inside the box (or the red circle) in time and in price too.

TIMEFRAME: H1

PAIRS:
Every pair and Gold and…

RISK: I generally risk no more than 1-2% /signal.......................
9WIN 1LOSS
SL,TP (currency): It’s your decision. But most of the time SL:75pip TP:40-100pip. SL and TP depends from the spread. Most of the time after +30pip I move the SL to the BE. Sometimes I close half of my position after 40-50pip profit and close the other half at 100-200pip profit. Generally speaking I will give You just the entry points.

SUPPORT: If you think that my signals are profitable for You please support this free signals. Write me:petibme84@yahoo.com

If you would like to get my signals immediately, please click the "Subscribe to this thread" orange button on the top of the page.

Thanks for reading.

Peter

I will refresh my results:

(No trade= When the chart doesn't touch the entry box)

trade_1: WIN___TP1:0 or minimal +pip TP2:VERY BIG profit
trade_2: WIN___+650pip
trade_3: No trade
trade_4: WIN___TP1:+70pip TP2:+100pip
trade_5: WIN___TP1:+1100pip TP2:+1200pip
trade_6: No trade
trade_7: No trade
trade_8: WIN___TP1:+60pip TP2:+170pip
trade_9: WIN___TP1:+45pip
trade_10: WIN___TP1:+100pip TP2:+270pip
trade_11: WIN___+70pip
trade_12: WIN___+45pip
trade_13: WIN___+500pip
trade_14: WIN___+500pip
trade_15: WIN
trade_16 WIN....
conclusion:
WIN trade: 13
Loss trade:0

I can't cheat with the results. Check my plan and result date... For example I upload my long term trade plan_14 on May 21. and the result October 20.
upload_2015-12-4_8-34-53.png

Back