Resolved - Banc De Binary victim #??????

flyerman

Recruit
This company simply won't return my phone calls, emails etc.
They gave me a $10000.00 bonus that I never even asked for and have locked up my funds of $22602.30 USD.
How it all started was my broker was giving me signals and of course the first one was good. $5000 USD on the NFP report. I was impressed on what a good call Jim made. Then he dangled the carrot and convinced me to go VIP. The first trade he gave me was $5000 bet on a forex pair. I actually put in the expiry too far out in the trade my mistake but I won again! Now I'm up considerably. Then I let my broker call the trades. He recommended $5000 on 2 trades. I know this was'nt proper money mgmt. but I went on his recommendations. Did the trades and then I pulled up charts on both plays and I was in absolute shock. Both led me right into major resistance and trading in a narrow range to boot. No trend of any kind. I was livid, so mad on how stupid both trades were. I knew he punted me and I was pissed. Jim said that he would make it up to me and give me $10000 out of his own personal trading acct. He said that it was'nt a bonus. At this point I already had about $25000 in it but I was now down about 50% and if I put $10000 more in he would match it and prove to me that he could trade. So, dummy me I put in the 10k. A week went by and he still did'nt put the money in my account. I complained about it and finally the deposit was made. It was entered as a bonus. Now I'm really shocked? I made it quite clear I did not want the bonus and all the BS that is attached to it before this. I made it quite clear with documentation to prove it. Jim said he would take care o0f it which he did not and passed me onto another broker named Tom that was going to give me some education. My first lesson did not even last 10 min. the second class was about 5min. ...double bollinger bands. What a joke. I told Tom I was a longtime candle trader and discussed patterns. I clued in real quick when he did'nt even no what a doji was or other candle sticks. I traded the last NFP with Tom with my own money mgmt. rules and I was glad I did. Anyways I'm screwed, a trusting Canadian.
Tried and tried to get a response, nothing. Natuarlly after I knew I was conned I scoured the internet and was in total disbelief. Ended up here and hoping to get some help. These guys are very sophisticated criminals.

Hello new member flyerman,
FPA members should know that you were in touch with me privately about this last week.
I encouraged you to join FPA, post your experience, read the existing threads on this firm, and seek the guidance of the FPA Leadership and Membership.
Please discuss the timeline of these events, and provide email and web links, so we can investigate while you establish a public record of your complaint.
This is the first step.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
How did you transfer the money to them?

BDB claims to have an office in the USA. You can start off by filing complaints with IC3.gov, SEC.gov, and www.CFTC.gov.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the best place I know of to get some free help.

Re. moving forward, several suggestions have been made to you. Have you acted on any of them? Particularly filing complaints with regulatory agencies? If it's even possible to recover your money, it will take some time and effort on your part, and even then there are no guarantees. These guys are 100% scam artists, so unfortunately your money might be gone for good. Hate to say that, but just prepare for the worst, and hope for the best...

I hope you get your money back, or at the very least make things unpleasant for these "forex bastards" (that was the original name of this website from back in the day :)) Would love it if you could keep us posted on how things go...

Last edited:
So far I have not complained to any regulatory bodies. The problem I had with the$10000.00 bonus has been removed. I requested a withdrawal yesterday and it takes 48 hrs. for approval. The message I have this am. says "I can see the funds are pending they will be sent today or first thing on Monday morning. We shall see. I have'nt posted much yet because I don't want to compromise anything in case I have to hire an Israeli law firm to collect.
So far the bonus that I did not ask for has been removed. One step forward. I will give them a chance for now. American Express has helped a lot.

Go ahead and visit the websites of all the regulators and familiarize yourself with the procedures. This way, if there are any more unfortunate delays, you'll be ready to file complaints immediately.

Please keep this thread up to date so everyone can if BankDeBinary fixes this or not.

I have received word from FPA Member flyerman that he has received a refund of his funds.
More to follow; stay tuned
AI

It is good news that they finally processed the withdrawal. Can you please give some more details of what happened between your post on December 21st and the arrival of the money.

Back