• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Resolved? - Beware! CapitalOneForex is a scam company and No wanted return my money ???

I am having an issue with a company

DreamForexCO

Private, 1st Class
hello friends
capital one forex
capitoal one forex scam company and no wanted return my money for me i talk with mr Elias Khoury he didnt answer for me to return my money
in last 2 weeks he talk with me and tell me delette all thinks im write here or in any other place to accept return you money
but im not see any thinks and he didnt answer me and he lie for me
im sent massege by email for samir beool also he no answer me

the problem is solved with company​

Last edited:
the company by Elias Khory tell me will sent my money 2900 $ today but him
lie for me dont sent any money him will from me only dellate posts only
him scam company

the same fate and I ' happened to me.
Reset the profit of EUR 4000 and then reduced the balance from EUR 7190 to 17,00
I have all the evidence.
company scam

If that's a wire transfer, tell Elias that you want a TT copy. If he can't provide tracking info on a wire transfer, that's very strong evidence that no money has been wired.

the same fate and I ' happened to me.
Reset the profit of EUR 4000 and then reduced the balance from EUR 7190 to 17,00
I have all the evidence.
company scam

sorry thats bad this proof the company big scam
please show all aproof here to beware all clients
and any body want open any account for this company

If that's a wire transfer, tell Elias that you want a TT copy. If he can't provide tracking info on a wire transfer, that's very strong evidence that no money has been wired.

the company know my money and my rebate but him no want sent any thinks for me
Elias call me to tell me company will sent your money but erase all posts in FOREX PEACE ARMY and other sites
when im do this tell me baye you dont have any money he lie man

capitaloneforex,la grande truffa

Cattura (2).JPG

Traders!
state lontani da questo broker,specialmente dal personaggio Enrico Falchi,mago della truffa.
Dal mio screen si vede bene come hanno cancellato il mio guadagno in corso.
Di seguito anche il balance ridotto a 17 euro.
Enrico Falchi il mio maledetto account manager subito dopo la manomissione,sparisce e cancella tutti i contatti con me.
Dal support nessuna risposta alle mie email.
Cancellato tutta la mia balance di 7190 e portata a 17 euro.foto.PNGCattura.JPG

Back