• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Resolved? - Beware! CapitalOneForex is a scam company and No wanted return my money ???

I am having an issue with a company
So, if I'm reading this correctly, it means:

Capital One Forex LIED about money being on the way, and is now BLACKMAILING a trader to hide the truth of how they are not sending money.

Did this demand to remove your posts come in writing?

Capital One Forex LIED about money being on the way, and is now BLACKMAILING a trader to hide the truth of how they are not sending money.

yes yes exactly not only this but if you hide the truth and remove all posts him lied for me not sending any thinks im try him

This is a criminal behavior. I don't see a reason why not to recommend traders to trade with that one

Capital One Forex Ltd

Dear All

This is Jason with Capital One Forex Ltd, I was told by the CEO of Capital One Forex to let all the clients know that he personally will be able to listen to clients issues and handle it for them if the clients contact him directly via email , beool@capitaloneforex.com Samir Beool CEO, please if you have an issue to address your issue to Mr, Beool and he handle the issue and respond to you.

Dear All

This is Jason with Capital One Forex Ltd, I was told by the CEO of Capital One Forex to let all the clients know that he personally will be able to listen to clients issues and handle it for them if the clients contact him directly via email , beool@capitaloneforex.com Samir Beool CEO, please if you have an issue to address your issue to Mr, Beool and he handle the issue and respond to you.

He is ignoring his customers so what's the point of asking them to send emails again?

Dear All

im sent many many masseges for mr Samir more than 40 days but no answer me yet and my problem didnt solved

Last edited:
I know this company and the people behind it. They will not take you seriously until they fear the FPA branding them as a fraud\scam.

May I suggest that he open a court case immediately?

Go ahead and send Samir one more email. Post here and let everyone know if he bothers to reply or not.

I know this company and the people behind it. They will not take you seriously until they fear the FPA branding them as a fraud\scam.

May I suggest that he open a court case immediately?

yes thats good idea and you talk correct for this scam company
im support you for this idea

Back