• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Resolved? - Beware! CapitalOneForex is a scam company and No wanted return my money ???

I am having an issue with a company
Go ahead and send Samir one more email. Post here and let everyone know if he bothers to reply or not.

im have many men talk with samir , Mr iyad ahmad , Mr Abujamil talk wiith Samir and Elias Khory and maher amnd musab but him talk lies always
Samir no want sent my mony for me he scammer manger and lie for any person talk with him abut my money

I think you might want to have someone double-check the automatic translation software before posting another video, unless there's something kinky going on in Cyprus. :p

Other than that, I think this makes the point very clearly.

Looks like you've been busy. Has Samir gotten in touch with you yet?

evry day sent massege for Samir and talk with Elias and becuse samir dont return for any massege or any call and make Elias talk with me
or other persons talk with my problem .
evry day tell me Samir want sent 700 $ for me and other money sent when you erase all thing you write but he lie becuse when im erase all him say bye for me you dont have any money with us this he want mr Samir beool

Hello friend

today im hapy becuse Mr Samir call me by Mr Mohamed Eldamnhory was between us and MR Samir accept to return my money
for me i recive half it and with afiew time my be tommorow he want sent other money im said thanks for Mr Samir Beool and for Mr ohamed
Aldamnhory and for capital one forex the proplem is solved im hope be final problem with any clients
i hope from the manger of fourm closed this thread and dell it
thanks

If only 1/2 of your money arrived, I recommend against marking this as resolved until after the second half arrives.

Back