Resolved - Ctoption is not allowing to withdraw the money

Dear Forexpeace Army,
Ct option Deleted my withdrawal Request.Now i am putting requesting for my full money and will forward you the request.
Thx/Rgds
Gk
As informed earlier i put new withdrawal request for my full money
Thx/Rgds
Gk

Attachments

• Ctoption14.06.2016WR.png
    Ctoption14.06.2016WR.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi Forexpeacearmy,

Just now Mr.George called and talking about his company 5% policy and all they cannot pay full amount etc.I told him unless and until i got my full amount(USD.2417.34)
Ctoption14.06.2016.png
i wont withdraw this review.
Thx/Rgds
Gk

Dear Forexpeacearmy,

Thank you very much for your help and Mr.George from Ctoption called and offer me an amount USD.2167.34 deducting my bonus USD.250/.For Ctoption,George was telling me that Ctoption having a policy all traders below(USD10,000) are only able to Trade5% of there available balance,So i didnt go through their terms and condition before doing trading.So i am taking this in consideration and accepting Mr.George offer.Will let you know once money come to my skrill account.

Thx/Rgds
Gk

Dear Forexpeacearmy,
The money came to my skrill account and Mr.George fulfill his words. So my current issue with ctoption is resolved.

And i appreciate Mr.Georges support to resolve this payment issue.
Thx/Rgds
Gk

They dont want to pay i hereby forwarding my current ctoption balance
Look think about it the 5 percent rule is for them to protect themselves why should a broker tell u how to trade anyway if ur a good trader and know wad ur doing and profit everything is urs to keep I have also traded more than the 5 percent rule on ct option before and got everything back including the profits which was sent to skrill also to add that I have ceased trading with them
Dear Roller,
I am thankful for you support.
Thx/Rgds
Gk

Congratulations on getting your funds back. If more people fight back, brokers will have to be more fair.

I suggest dumping binaries completely and going with a well-regulated, well-rated forex broker.

Back