Resolved - ETORO - bad issue makes me down

Find a friend with a scanner or go to a copy shop and have them scan your passport and the utility bill. Send those and see if it helps.

"benemgi" here what you should do :

Thescream007, tks for your advice.

The first thing, I did 2 times yesterday, told them that we should solve in this thread, and they told me that "We saw what you posted". Then talk nothing more about answer in this thread.

The second one, here is this topic.

The third, I gonna do this, but gonna give them chance

The fours, skip. I just had opened an account and traded with them recently, and this is first time withdrawal.

The fiveth, check it here

proof 1.jpg

proof 2.jpg

Update : Etoro today reopened my account so that I could login and took those pictures. At least they have first positive action. I appreciate this action.

Find a friend with a scanner or go to a copy shop and have them scan your passport and the utility bill. Send those and see if it helps.

Dear Asst, they told me that "There is no further communication required, your account will remain blocked and this decision is final". You can see in the attachment. Yesterday I asked their support that "I had only now my driver license, do you want to check it". Then got the answer, "you have no chance, your documents have not passed the verification process". So that I think this is a problem to follow the step you told me.

Update : Etoro today reopened my account so that I could login and took those pictures. At least they have first positive action. I appreciate this action.

Last edited:
UPDATE : Today I received all the money from them

unlock.jpg

Yesterday I sent them my driver license. They gave me a chance.

Everything is fine for now

OK, im sorry for being mad. I shouldnt be so. Just a psychology of a client.

Thanks Etoro for being kind with me.

Please close this topic Mr.Admin, and put the resolved title on there. Thank you

Back