Resolved - FXOpen (Broker) beware! They never give you back your money or deposit

Juankit

Recruit
FXOpen IMPOSSIBLE TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY!!!I have opened this thread so that you might be aware of this scam broker FXOpen .I have been trading with them for a year now and right now that I want to withdraw my money they simply don´t let me withdraw my money.They have scamed to me 700 dollars.Once you request your money back they definatedly break contact with you, that´s no more support emails, no more chats.I guess they put you IP address in a black list so you never contact them anymore.They are from an scam asian country I don´t know where.I openend an account with them because I bought the bot FOREX GROWTH BOT which in many scam review sites appear to have the best results.This company Forex Growth Bot advises you to work with this scam asian company(FXOpen) so they are all scamming inocent people throughout the world as they know that they simply dont pay.I hope at least I could warn somebody about this kind of people.

Last edited:
Forex Peace Army should not have FXopen banners as people are been scamed by them!

I want to report that this broker FXOpen doesn´t want to wire me my hard earned money 700 dollars after one year trading.I have done all the withdrawal procedure correctly but they never send to you the confirmation email to confirm the withdrawal so you never get your money back.It is surprising that FOREX PEACE ARMY has publicity banners about a scammer company that will definatedly take all your money.This is very misleading and you are in this way taking part in the very same scam.Also the company FOREX GROWTH BOT which you also recommends according your rating is taking part in this scandalous hoax as they recommend to use this very scam broker...!!!Please check my account 316071 Juan Carlos and see for yourself how I can never withdraw my 729 dollars so you can figure what they are doing to real people like me!thank you Juan

Hello Juankit. I will check with the finance director for you.

If I understand it correctly, you are not receiving your withdrawal confirmation emails?

I will get back to you with a solution shortly.

Re: Confirmation email

Please check the following

1) Did you look in spam or bulk folders for your confirmation emails?

2) If you are using yahoo mail, you should change to a more reliable service. Yahoo mail has not been reliable for several years. They deliver less than 30% of emails from FXopen.
If you must use a free email address, I suggest Gmail or Hotmail. To change your registered email address, send an email to finance@fxopen.com and attach your ID/Address proof scans and request email address change.

3) If you are not using yahoo, maybe your registered email address has an error.
Log in to the MyFXOpen trader's cabinet, go to settings/personal and check that the registered email address is correct. If it is not correct, please follow the change of email address request procedure as described above.

Please update your progress here on FPA.

Juankit, there are no withdrawal requests pending or otherwise on your account.
Do you need help in completing a withdrawal request?

FXopen is definitely a scam!! Already 1 week waiting for my withdrawal!

Fxfrench
I have checked everything, all what you suggest I have done, but no way man!.Already 1 week waiting for the email.They don´t send the confirmation email so there can not be any pending withdrawal request as pending withdrawal request only show up when they send to you the confirmation email.My address is correct.I don´t know what else to do.I have complained to my bank and they will try to apply for a fraud bank wire done to FXopen. I will be also filling a complaint to the US.COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMISSION, CFTC,which maybe include Forex Peace Army as they may be doing publicity for a scam broker.I know Fxfrench you want everybody to think that FXopen is a reliable broker but this is not true.I have right now done again for the fifth time the request to withdraw my money and all is correct until the moment they have to send you the confirmation email.All their emails have always reached me but no the withdrawal confirmation email.Is that not mean?.People should know that after trading everyday loosing money here and there when they finally want to withdraw the money they won´t be able to do it.FOREX PEACE ARMY must know that they are promoting scam through the fxopen banners and that this may be a criminal act.When you receive the call from the CFTC you can not longer say to me that the confirmation email for the withdrawal is in the spam folder.If I have followed forex peace army advises and ratings and I have been scamed by their advises and ratings like the bot Forex growth bot and his related scam broker FXopen .I rwill be posting the CFTC official complaint so that everybody know this is really happening.thank you

Hello Juan

Firstly, we have no connection forex growth bot nor any other EA or get rich quick scheme on the internet.

As it stands, you have not submitted a withdrawal request as there is nothing in records of you ever doing so. If you would like me to help you step by step, please email me jafar.calley@fxopen.org and give me your IM, telephone or other desired contact method and I would be happy to take you through the process step by step.

Speaking (posting) from actual experiences, and not meaning to pat FxFrench on his...eehhh...rather shiny head, from the time that I get to know and to trade live with FXopen, FxFrench has always been proactive in resolving their client's problems.

Juan, have you emailed Jafar? There's a good chance that he can fix the issue. If he does, let us know. If he doesn't, you can keep screaming scam.

Back