Resolved - Issue with FLagtrader

harmbod

Recruit
AsstModerator Note: March 2014: After emails discussions between the FPA and the parties involved, all remaining issues are reported to be resolved. I am deleting most of the information in the first post post in this thread. It appears that there were some misunderstandings and all sides have agreed that the issue is now resolved.

Dear members,

On May 30 I purchased my membership from Flagtrader (from Guy Cohen) The package included: - Membership of the OVI Traders Club, Flagtrader & The OVI CoPilot (an expert Adviser).
The total price was 1997.00 USD and a refund for 45 days was included.
After paying, we were told during the first internet tutorial that the OVI Copilot would be available not earlier than 1st July, and that we first had to study the theory, for the month of June, to understand the philosophy of the Traders Club and to be able to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was there a payments processor (like RegNow or ClickBank) involved? If so, you can complain to them.

If you paid via credit card, contact your bank, ask to speak to someone in the fraud department, explain what's happening, and ask if a chargeback is appropriate under the circumstances.

Thank you for your reaction and no I have not thought of doing so, but it's free to try and i will do so tomorrow. I hope the fraud (scam) department of FPA can do something for me and I will post all the mails involved so that people get an idea on what is happening at Flagtrader of mr Guy Cohen.

bye

I have phoned the credit card office and downloaded a document to be filled in. They are willing to look at my case so I will go ahead. I also have copied my email conversation with Flagtrader below my introduction.

bye

"Was there a payments processor (like RegNow or ClickBank) involved? If so, you can complain to them.
If you paid via credit card, contact your bank, ask to speak to someone in the fraud department, explain what's happening, and ask if a chargeback is appropriate under the circumstances.

Thank you Pharao,

Its a bit late as I had already forgotten the whole case but in October last year I got a phone call from Visa that they had withdrawn the money from Flagtrader but that it was not a final decision yet and that I just had to
wait for it. The final discussion came in late November and almost 2000 dollar where back on my Visa account."

They have contacted me recently by mail and phone and apologized for the way things have gone which I have accepted. It took me an awful amount of time to get the job done but time is merciful and life goes on and creates new opportunities.

So thanks again,

I'm glad that finally got straightened out. If more people having problems would have a chat with their credit card issuers or payment processors, companies would have a harder time grabbing and keeping money that should be refunded.

Back