RESOLVED - Netotrade don’t pay my profits $216

profitstaker

Private
I opened an account in Netotrade number is 16312369. It is $50 bonus no deposit account. I have already reached the conditions to withdraw the profit (trading 1.5 lots). and I made a withdrawal request on April 5th, but nothing happened. When I go in live chat, Claude told me that: " you are not going to get any money as it is past 2 weeks from when you recieved your no deposit bonus". How ever, when I got the bonus, Mr. Michael Bean told me about terms and conditions which were diferent. These were terms and coditions that Mr. Michael Bean told me:
"Dear sir,
For collecting profits you need to trade 3000 times more the value of the bonus which means 150,000 that is 1.5 lots.
There is no time limit.
You have registered on a demo account using this e-mail. Please open a live account with the same e-mail.
Please send me a copy of identification.
Best regards,
Michael Bean".
I told Claude that Michael Bean said There is no time limit, he is off immediately. Since then, I cannot contact to anyone in Netotrade. I send them emails, they don't reply. I go in live chat, they cut out, too.
Who know how to request Netotrade to pay for me?
Thanks.

Send an email to Michael Bean as well as to all other email addresses you can find for NetoTrade. Send them a link to this discussion thread and invite them to publicly post and explain the issue.

I have already sent some email to Michael Bean as well as to all other email addresses that I found for NetoTrade, but since I made my withdrawal request, their website seem closed. Noone replies me.

Mr. Michael Bean made a call for me this afternoon, he promised that he will pay all my money, and he requested me to remove this case out of this web. I told him that when I get the money, I will remove it.
Thanks.

Mr. Michael Bean made a call for me this afternoon, he promised that he will pay all my money, and he requested me to remove this case out of this web. I told him that when I get the money, I will remove it.
Thanks.

The website still seems to be down. Keep pressuring NetoTrade to pay you. Otherwise, there may not be a company left to send the money.

Email him again. Invite him to post about what's causing the delay here.

If he says the money has been wired, ask for the TT copy and all other tracking info.

Withdrawal system of Netotrade didn't work, so I requested Mr. Michael Bean do it manually. He requested me to send my bank details, and I sent it yesterday. However, my balance is $216 still in MT4 plaform. That means they still not pay.

Back