Resolved | Netotrade is a scam. They need to be closed to protect other traders.

ngocduy1010

Recruit
I opened an account in Netotrade number is 16394503. I deposited 1900$ and got 1900$ bonus (100%). According the Netotrade’s terms and conditions, I need to trade 5000 times the total value of the bonus and the deposit which means 3800 * 5000 = 19.000.000 that is 190 lots within 2 months. For 1 month, I have already traded 250 lots. I made a lots of withdrawal request in November, but they canceled.
They have just resolved for me the my funds (1900$) since November 21 (but I haven’t received my diposit) when I told I will denounce them. I can not withdraw my profit and the bonus. So I believe that Netotrade is a scam. They need to be closed to protect other trader.

When I got the bonus, Mr. Alex Cole told me about terms and conditions. These were terms and coditions that Mr. Alex Cole told me:

“Hi Mr Nguyen,
You opened your account with a $1900 investment. You received a 100% bonus of $1900.

If a client takes a bonus, then - In order to withdraw profits (and bonus money too) you need to make a certain amount of trades to reach a certain trading volume before you can take out your profits.
The terms and conditions are on the website in regards to bonus money.”

12. Bonus terms & conditions
12.1. These terms and conditions apply to all bonus promotions referenced or listed on Online Forex Trading - NetoTrade , affiliated sites, or distributed in any and all forms of electronic communication.
12.2. Bonus will only be applied to one account and cannot be transferred between accounts.
12.3. Client must trade a minimum trading volume of 5000 times the amount he funded plus the amount of bonus received, in order to withdraw bonus funds.
12.4. If the requirement is not fulfilled within 60 days (44 market days) from the deposit date, the bonus amount will be withdrawn out of the clients account. If this should cause a margin call, NetoTrade will wait for client to either deposit additional funds or close all of his/her positions.
12.5. For example : if an account is funded with 1000$ ,and received a bonus of 200$, a trading volume of 60 lots (1200*5000) has to be done , in order to withdraw bonus funds.
12.6. Bonus deposits are not pro-rated and trading volume requirements must be met to redeem entire bonus amount posted before eligibility of withdrawal. For example, if you received a bonus of 200$ on a 1000$ deposit, you must trade a total of 60 standards lot to redeem the bonus amount.
12.7. The bonus can only be withdrawn once the minimum trading requirements outlined above have been met. By accepting the deposit bonus, clients may withdraw the trading profit funds at any time but not the funds they deposited until minimum trading requirements have been met. Client may also withdraw the funds he deposit at any time, but not the trading profit funds until minimum trading requirements have been met.
12.8. By accepting the deposit bonus, the clients agree to these terms and conditions. NetoTrade maintains the right to change the terms of the bonus policy at any time. Prior notice will be given to clients via posting on the website or email. NetoTrade will not be held responsible for failure of the client to regularly review and confirm posted terms and conditions.

Send an email to every address you can find for them and ask them to join this discussion thread.

That sounds like they don't want to pay you whatsoever

Netotrade are very close to get scam finding!

Thank you so much, Mr. Pharaoh. I sent some e-mail to them yesterday. Today, Mr Andrea called me, he promised that Netotrade will approve all my request and I have to stop this topic, send him this topic's link. I think eveything will be okay. I will wait and see they can or cann't do them promise. If I can withdraw my profit and my bonus. Everything is my mistake.

Total value of my money is $9572 (my profit + my bonus). Today, Netotrade have just approved my request 3400$ and i will wait for receiving my funds within 14 days. I have requested to withdraw the rest of my money $6170. They said that they need few days to check something. I believe that my account have not any problem. I hope they can approve this request as soon as possible.

Thank you so much Mr. Pharaoh, Mr.Eddiger and Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews.

I wonder why they can't process your request within a few business days? Ask them if NetoTrade is running short of money.

Total value of my money is $9572 (my profit + my bonus). Today, Netotrade have just approved my request 3400$ and i will wait for receiving my funds within 14 days. I have requested to withdraw the rest of my money $6170. They said that they need few days to check something. I believe that my account have not any problem. I hope they can approve this request as soon as possible.

Thank you so much Mr. Pharaoh, Mr.Eddiger and Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews.

If you are unable to talk with them, sent me message I`ll Talk behalf of your issue.

Netotrade represents raw model for a scam broker

They are scammers 100%
They claim they are working from UK and they don't
They are targeting beginners traders and they scam them
Do not ever give them your credit card details because they will steal you at once
As long as you are making losses you will face no problem as problems comes only if you are making money
You will find netotrade guilty as usual but you can negotiate with them as they don't need another GUILTY verdict

They are scammers 100%
They claim they are working from UK and they don't
They are targeting beginners traders and they scam them
Do not ever give them your credit card details because they will steal you at once
As long as you are making losses you will face no problem as problems comes only if you are making money
You will find netotrade guilty as usual but you can negotiate with them as they don't need another GUILTY verdict

There's a guilty verdict. There's a case up for a vote right now. If that case gets a guilty, then all NetoTrade needs is one more guilty verdict to earn a Scam Finding.

You had an FPA Traders Court case. You filed it and then fell off the map. It was dismissed.

What's needed is for victims to file cases and hang around to follow up on them.

Back