Resolved | Netotrade is a scam. They need to be closed to protect other traders.

There's a guilty verdict. There's a case up for a vote right now. If that case gets a guilty, then all NetoTrade needs is one more guilty verdict to earn a Scam Finding.

You had an FPA Traders Court case. You filed it and then fell off the map. It was dismissed.

What's needed is for victims to file cases and hang around to follow up on

My story with netotrade summerize how this company works.
After I submitted my withdrawal request they kept ignoring my mails and my phone calls every time I call them they would say we will call you back after checking what is the problem? It was until I posted my case in FPA they finally called me back and told me that they will proceed with my withdrawal requestas telling me that the problem was in my account manager because they fired him after discovering that he was a thief! !! They had only one condition is to stop all complaints I stated to pay me my money
Then they paid me my money after two months , this period was like a hell to me.
I sympathies with every victim of netotrade because hard time they gave me and I think FPA is very effective in helping victims as it seems that Netotrade is some how concerned about guilty verdicts.
My short experience in forex ended because of scam broker called netotrade the scenario was
So many calls from netotrade sales representative
I deposit money after confirmations from netotrade representative that my account manager will help me how to trade
No news from my account manager for one week
My accont manager call me finally telling me that my account balance is too small and he is busy with mother customers
The account manager advised me to upgrade the account to premium and he would give me outstanding recommendations
After I made my deposit I didn't hear from netotrade representative
I decide to withdraw all my money after only one week
The nightmare started since then
They kept ignoring all my emails and phone calls
Thanks to FPA netotrade finally called me and promised to pay my money provided I stop all complaints and they claimed that the problem was in my thief account manager! !!!!!!!!

There's a guilty verdict. There's a case up for a vote right now. If that case gets a guilty, then all NetoTrade needs is one more guilty verdict to earn a Scam Finding.

You had an FPA Traders Court case. You filed it and then fell off the map. It was dismissed.

What's needed is for victims to file cases and hang around to follow up on

My story with netotrade summerize how this company works.
After I submitted my withdrawal request they kept ignoring my mails and my phone calls every time I call them they would say we will call you back after checking what is the problem? It was until I posted my case in FPA they finally called me back and told me that they will proceed with my withdrawal requestas telling me that the problem was in my account manager because they fired him after discovering that he was a thief! !! They had only one condition is to stop all complaints I stated to pay me my money
Then they paid me my money after two months , this period was like a hell to me.
I sympathies with every victim of netotrade because hard time they gave me and I think FPA is very effective in helping victims as it seems that Netotrade is some how concerned about guilty verdicts.
My short experience in forex ended because of scam broker called netotrade the scenario was
So many calls from netotrade sales representative
I deposit money after confirmations from netotrade representative that my account manager will help me how to trade
No news from my account manager for one week
My accont manager call me finally telling me that my account balance is too small and he is busy with mother customers
The account manager advised me to upgrade the account to premium and he would give me outstanding recommendations
After I made my deposit I didn't hear from netotrade representative
I decide to withdraw all my money after only one week
The nightmare started since then
They kept ignoring all my emails and phone calls
Thanks to FPA netotrade finally called me and promised to pay my money provided I stop all complaints and they claimed that the problem was in my thief account manager! !!!!!!!!

Not surprise at all. As per my knowledge most of brokers blamed their account manager for their scams.

don't waist your time, file a case right now on NetoTrade.

don't believe what they say unless and until you receive your money in your account.

Does netotrade still concerned about FPA verdicts? they paid me my money just after posting my complaintin FPA

don't waist your time, file a case right now on NetoTrade.

don't believe what they say unless and until you receive your money in your account.
Netotrade knows for sure they will be closed for their criminal activity, however as FPA can accelerate closing process they prefer to negotiate with victims who post their complaint in FPA
as in my case they paid my money provided I stop my case in FPA
I hope they do the same with you and you get your money back from those scammers

Netotrade knows for sure they will be closed for their criminal activity, however as FPA can accelerate closing process they prefer to negotiate with victims who post their complaint in FPA
as in my case they paid my money provided I stop my case in FPA
I hope they do the same with you and you get your money back from those scammers

We are hoping same for this case too but unfortunately no reply yet :(

I wonder why they can't process your request within a few business days? Ask them if NetoTrade is running short of money.

I wonder the same you. But 14 days is no problem as long as i can see my money in my account. Anyway, thank you so much!

If you are unable to talk with them, sent me message I`ll Talk behalf of your issue.

Thank you so much Mr.Salim. I am waiting for my money at my bank. I am so nervous. If I have any problem I will need your help. Could you comment your e-mail,please ? Thank you again.

Ask NetoTrade for proof that they sent the money. If they won't give it to you, go ahead and file an FPA Traders Court case.

I think netotrade need 14 days for inventory, they are blocking customer's money to show companies revenue.
Even after 14 days there is no guarantee that you receive your money.

I think netotrade will pay you this time

Ask NetoTrade for proof that they sent the money. If they won't give it to you, go ahead and file an FPA Traders Court case.

It's clearly that they need more time to continue scamming customers and steal more money
I still receive their advertising emails and I believe they will do whatever it takes to avoid another guilty verdict.
It's important to make more pressure on them to take all of your money sooner
I wish you good luck
FPA, thank you for helping us I wish you all the best in your efforts making forex world better and cleaner

Back