Resolved | Netotrade is a scam. They need to be closed to protect other traders.

Anyone facing a Pay Later promise needs to establish a firm (and near) deadline - if it's missed, file a Traders Court case. If they've already missed a deadline, file one now.

They've got 2 guilty verdicts and are ignoring those 2 traders. Maybe an imminent Scam Finding will get Netotrade's attention.

After holding for long today netotrade disable my trading platform. ngocduy1010 check the attachments, DON'T TRUST NETOTRADE FILE THE CASE TODAY AND DONT WAIST YOUR TIME
neto trade 18 Dec 2013.JPG NETO TRADE.JPG neto trade 18 Dec 2013 (1).JPG

@Dear Mr.Pharaoh,
First of all, I would like to thank you so much. I have received my profit $7672. I am waiting for withdrawal of my bonus money $1900. Mr.Andrea at Netotrade said that they will approve my new request. I will wait and see. If I can see my money in my account, I would like to close this topic. See you all 14 days later. Thank you Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews
@Dear Mohammed,
I am so sorry about your problem. I don't know what to say because I just received my profit. I will wait for receiving my bonus money. Anyway, thank you so much. Best of luck to you!

I have just seen my money in my bank account. Thank you Forex Peace Army so much. Thank Mr.Pharaoh and friends. I am very happy when I received all my money. My problem have resolved !!!

That's great news. Now if only NetoTrade decides to resolve that open FPA Traders Court case before the verdict comes in.

Dear Pharoah, This could be one of the trick from netotrade, ngocduy1010 did not have any attachments of proof that he has an account with netotrade. Its very hard to belive that netotrade paid every thing to the customer so easy.

Back