Resolved: No Withdrawal FXTM (forextime.com)

Texaco14

Private
I am having trouble withdrawing $100 from FXTM.
First I was allowed to withdraw from my GBP Funding source £50. Now, whenever I try to withdraw from my USD Funding source, I am told it is declined and request funds in USD, which is exactly what I do, only to be declined again.
I don't know what to do.
Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

First I was allowed to withdraw from my GBP Funding source £50. Now, whenever I try to withdraw from my USD Funding source, I am told it is declined and request funds in USD, which is exactly what I do, only to be declined again.
I don't know what to do.
@ForexTime (FXTM) can we have your attention here, please?

I don't know what to do.
really?!!!:oops: i was about to choose em as my broker. can u prove that?

Hi, I am disappointed. A lot of advertising and regulated. Screenshot, taken at the same time as my post.
really?!!!:oops: i was about to choose em as my broker. can u prove that?

Attachments

• 20230505_123339.jpg
    20230505_123339.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 361
@FPA, I hope you don't mind me posting this.
As you can tell I have been trying to learn to trade for a few years now 7 to be accurate.
I am just at point of having a strategy I am comfortable with, never forgetting MM, and more than 1 EA that will get me into the market.
Discouraging to say the least.
Have a Good Day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230509-154307_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230509-154307_Gmail.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 17
@FPA, I hope you don't mind me posting this.
As you can tell I have been trying to learn to trade for a few years now 7 to be accurate.
I am just at point of having a strategy I am comfortable with, never forgetting MM, and more than 1 EA that will get me into the market.
Discouraging to say the least.
Have a Good Day.
Hello Texaco14. We apologize for this experience.

FXTM makes it a point to ensure payment transactions are processed hassle-free and if any issues/delays occur, we do our best to rectify them ASAP.

The rule of the card deposit/withdrawals are as per the jurisdiction we are under and we are compelled to follow the rules laid out by them to ensure the security of your funds.

You are only allowed to withdraw the same amount as per the deposit you made with the respective payment method.

We can see that you attempted to withdraw through USD currency but it failed. We have emailed you to proceed to request a withdrawal and we will ensure it is processed and sent from our side within standard time frame.

Thank you for your patience & trust in FXTM.

Back