Resolved: Problems withdrawaling money from octafx

Vikingtrader

Recruit
My withdrawal (W13318171) was started several days ago. It is marked as completed in the octafx website. But I have not received the money in my bitcoin wallet.

The chat support keeps telling me that the financial department will email me. Now the I received several emails with very unclear communication. In the last email they state that the financial department will email me.

Have anyone else had any similar experiences with this broker?

My withdrawal (W13318171) was started several days ago. It is marked as completed in the octafx website. But I have not received the money in my bitcoin wallet.

The chat support keeps telling me that the financial department will email me. Now the I received several emails with very unclear communication. In the last email they state that the financial department will email me.

@OctaFX Rep please help

@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

Here is the email communication so far:

Hello!
Thank you for contacting Octa!

This is the follow-up ticket to our conversation.

Please double-check if the provided BTC address is correct?

We look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Stanley
Customer Service Octa”

Hello!
Thank you for contacting Octa.

Kindly check from your end if you provided us with your correct wallet address for this withdrawal W13318171 so we could check further regarding this issue.

We are looking forward to your reply!
Kind regards,
Mavis
Customer Service Octa”

Regarding our conversation​

Hello!
Thank you for contacting Octa!

This is the follow-up ticket to our conversation.

Thank you for your confirmation.

Let us check the issue and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Meanwhile, feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
Kind regards,
Fiza
Customer Service Octa”

Thank you for contacting Octa customer support team.

We are writing you related to you deposit issue.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delay in addressing your matter. Upon verification, we confirm that your issue has been escalated to our Finance department, and they are diligently working to resolve it.

We acknowledge that this process is taking longer than anticipated, and we apologize for any frustration it may have caused. Nevertheless, we want to assure you that your matter is still actively in progress with our finance team. To expedite the resolution, we have also submitted a request to accelerate the process.

Please accept our gratitude for your patience during this time. We will make it a priority to keep you updated via email once your request is successfully completed.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.

Thank you for your understanding.
Kind regards,
Arman
Customer Service Octa”

Thank you for contacting Octa.

We do apologize for the delay, upon checking your case is still being reviewed by the relevant department and there is no update for the moment that I can deliver for you.

Worry not, once there is an update, you will be notified via email as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Feel free to contact us if you have another query, we will be happy to help you.
Kind regards,
Stephen
Customer Service Octa”

Always a different person, always same story.

I deposited bitcoin from my Coinbase wallet and I am now withdrawing to the very same wallet. Depositing money takes max 30 minutes, withdrawing has so far taken 3 days - and no clear timeline or communication

This case is now resolved as the funds were transferred today.

It seems that posting my story here helped :)
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back