Resolved - SaBrokers did not pay my Profit or even my initial deposit

anyway pharoh. honestly as Indonesian i know if i must not depend too much on legal institutions like police or else.
For Indonesian we understand how bureaucracy here . and any report about fraud will be handled by the authorities after they recieved a lot of complaints or involved a large amount of money.

There is a simple way to make 100% sure that the police take no action. Don't file a report.

You say they need a lot of reports. What if the case is 1 report from action being taken and you are the person who decides not to file.

Not filing is the same as saying "Hey scammers! It's OK if you rip me off. It's also ok if you keep ripping other people off. Go ahead and steal from my family, my friends, and my fellow citizens."

Scammers LOVE it when people think this way.

email the Sabrokers and got reply from them
lets see

email1a.JPG

Ask them how long this "little problem with Perfect Money" will take to solve.

You may also want to ask Perfect Money of they are aware of this.

Ask them how long this "little problem with Perfect Money" will take to solve.

You may also want to ask Perfect Money of they are aware of this.

Yes i have ask.them that question,and i offer them to use other withdrawal.methode that they have like skrill...paypal..okpay..wire..or egopay

All pending Withdrawal already recieved from SAbrokers

Thx for all of your support , ForexPeace Army Member

and now i cancel my negative feedback for SaBrokers.com since they are prove their self as a trustyworthy company. do not afrad trade with them, Communicate everything with them all your problem with them through email..

And Finally i appriciate the SAbrokers for being honest in this bussines.

best Regrads to SaBrokers. hope you will be a great company in near future

Attachments

• Okpay.JPG
    Okpay.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Skrill.JPG
    Skrill.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
Hello,
We would like to apologize about this inadvertent damage which was out of our control, and we would like to thank Mr. Riza for being decent, patient and accepting the solution to be paid by another payment. And finally to be fair by submitting his feedback after solving the problem.

We hope this problem won't be happen again.

Back