RESOLVED - Scam nsdmarkets.com/withdrawal Problem

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Also leave review here for them

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.nsdmarkets.com

Hi

My Issue has been resolved now . and Thank you so much to FPA for helping me to get my funds back . company is agreed . my total funds is 781 . but company said me that its humble request that we will send you 500$ and after withdrawal of 500 USD we will closed your account permanently no further balance we also want your co operation . so i accepted their request now and also i received my money successfully and now my request to Admin that remove this case . and related to uploading of my passport by NSD markets . company senior is embarrassed very much and saying that we sorry for this . next time we will sincerely take care of our clients . so kindly remove this case and remove bad review related to NSD Markets

Thanks A Lot.

Hi

My Issue has been resolved now . and Thank you so much to FPA for helping me to get my funds back . company is agreed . my total funds is 781 . but company said me that its humble request that we will send you 500$ and after withdrawal of 500 USD we will closed your account permanently no further balance we also want your co operation . so i accepted their request now and also i received my money successfully and now my request to Admin that remove this case . and related to uploading of my passport by NSD markets . company senior is embarrassed very much and saying that we sorry for this . next time we will sincerely take care of our clients . so kindly remove this case and remove bad review related to NSD Markets

Thanks A Lot.

It`s always good to here about resolved case. Now one advice for you, Whenever you decide to open account with any broker then read review about them first and then go with small deposit to test them out. best of luck :)

Yes Sir Thanks for your Advice now i will take care of these basic and important point while opening live account with any broker.

Thanks A Lot

Back