Resolved - The broker which thinks out what isnt present in the contract-MRC.

Letters to me don't answer, in online a chat inform - that my documents are considered. 10 days since that moment as documents have been received MRC. That so it is long possible to consider - if my documents have the press of the state notary! When it will occur to me don't inform - even approximately in what month to year I will receive the money - I don't know.

Has received the notice - that my documents have been delivered in the company and have successfully passed check. Thereby procedure of identification of the person has been finished. In this connection and on the basis of point 11 of the Trading agreement return of money resources on your bank account will be carried out right after granting of your bank details.
Though it is assured that it hasn't occurred - if I didn't write here about it. That it is necessary to wait money. As soon as I will receive them is that I will inform on it.

This at least sounds like progress. Update this every few days so that everyone can see how quickly or slowly things go now.

All - I have received the money - from 608 only 524 - the rest probably bank MRC commission.

Glad for you Archi ;)

Yes, the difference is probably due to bank charges, but at lease you got back some of your money.

Now, after this, don't you do with another untrustworthy broker....check out the broker thoroughly before you go live with them.

Good luck and all the best!

Dear Mr. Zagorulko,
MRC Markets has on more than one occasion informed you of the fact, that in accordance with the Trading Agreement under which the Trading Account is opened, MRC is entitled to request identification documents from the Client at any stage of the Client's work with a trading account, in which case a standard suite of documents is requested.
You were continuously requested to provide the documents for identification, via emails dated November 18, 2011; November 21, 2011; November 22, 2011; November 23, 2011; November 30, 2011, February 10 and February 15, 2012, as well as via phone calls.
You, on your side, confirmed having in your possession the due documents including national passport, international passport, driver’s license, bank reference, and utility bill confirming your address in your emails of November 21, 2011 and February 09, 2012, as well as over the phone. Yet, despite having all the required documents at your disposal, you refused to go through our standard identification procedure, thus delaying the return of your funds to your bank account.
We were pleased to learn that nevertheless you have sent the required suite of documents.
As soon as the documents were delivered and verified, you were notified, that the remainder of your funds would be transferred into your bank account. The funds were transferred less than in 24 hours. We would also like to bring your attention to the fact that according to the regulations the company does not charge any fees for funds transfer. The commission amount that you mentioned is most likely the cumulative commission of the banking system, but we recommend you to request for a bank account statement in your bank, where all the commissions charged will be seen.
MRC Markets wishes you good luck!

Back