Retail forex traders don't make money?

Although not too much, but I am making money from forex business, indeed the result is unstable, sometimes loss in trading and this is normal because of loss also as part in trading, and keep obey golden rules invest money that affords to lose

This i
Although not too much, but I am making money from forex business, indeed the result is unstable, sometimes loss in trading and this is normal because of loss also as part in trading, and keep obey golden rules invest money that affords to lose
It is all the matter of knowledge and level of skill, not all is matter of money. If someone is not having proper trading ability he can even waste his high investment. As I am an average trader who is doing this business since many years. I am with forex due to the the earning I am making from this business. I do not claim to become a rich but forex is a big supportive business for retail traders when they do it with proper rules.

This i

It is all the matter of knowledge and level of skill, not all is matter of money. If someone is not having proper trading ability he can even waste his high investment. As I am an average trader who is doing this business since many years. I am with forex due to the the earning I am making from this business. I do not claim to become a rich but forex is a big supportive business for retail traders when they do it with proper rules.
Skill indeed main point here, maybe the most reason why many retail trader waste money, because the wrong mindset, they come forex with a high dream will become rich from here, but in fact, to make money through forex is not easy like as they imagined

You are more vulnerable as a retail trader of course but to make a blanket statement like that is fairly baseless without anything to support it

Back