Revealing one of the largest networks of FX-SCAM online

Prime4x Announcement

Dear FPA Users
Kindly be acknowledged that the displayed post carries neither offensive nor defensive acts. Therefore through this post we announce our commitment to join this investigation With FIG company in order to clarify the image and the situation in Iran market. Prime 4x is ready to handover the evidences with documentation in order to clarify our situation in Iran market to reveal the ib names that performing illegal actions.
As also preparing now a case in the AML court to be ready for Iranian authority in case they need the names of that ib
Finally we want to just announce that prime4x don't have anything illegal towards M.Masiha and he is working with us since two years without any problems.

Regards

Thnx for your post Mr Adams.
finally i ask figfx representative to remove my name from first post follow prime4x.com announcement.

Dear FPA Users
Kindly be acknowledged that the displayed post carries neither offensive nor defensive acts. Therefore through this post we announce our commitment to join this investigation With FIG company in order to clarify the image and the situation in Iran market. Prime 4x is ready to handover the evidences with documentation in order to clarify our situation in Iran market to reveal the ib names that performing illegal actions.
As also preparing now a case in the AML court to be ready for Iranian authority in case they need the names of that ib
Finally we want to just announce that prime4x don't have anything illegal towards M.Masiha and he is working with us since two years without any problems.

Regards

Joe,
Thank you for your announcement, but I want you to make it clear:

1- you say that don't have anything illegal towards M.Masiha
2- It look likes that you may have something toward the other ones
3- On the other side, Javier revealed some emails between them

When there is a deal, how can only one side be clean? :confused:

Dear FPA Users

Regards

Hello Mr. Adams,

I would like to thank you you personally, and Prime4x in general for the offer to cooperate. FIG strongly believes that such cooperation between us will reveal quicken revealing the bad guys that have been utilizing --or at least trying to utilize-- our platforms for their dirty business.

We have sent relevant documents to your COO a few days ago, and CC'ed a copy to the FPA investigation team. I really hope that will help you pinpointing the affected/involved accounts.

As for M.Masiha, and with all our respect;
The fact that Prime4x does not have anything against him is good. FIG's private investigation still shows that all ID's used in the scheme originated from his email, and were sent to "Beirami" for opening the accounts.

M.Masiha,
You mentioned earlier that you do not know us, and I confirm that we do not know you. For a moment, you might be really not involved and we do understand that; Yet, facts remain facts. Someone, with access to your email, did send those emails to the parties that were directly involved.

Update regarding suspended accounts
Almost all accounts that were suspended are now active again. The number of accounts that were permanently suspended is seven accounts - all other accounts were regained access.

I didn't send any documents or ID's to others. I checked our account department e-mail box and find that always mr Ghasemi Beirami sent us documents & ID's to open account for his clients in prime4x.plz send us names that you think sent to that person by my corporation.

Dear Javier Keeth
You charge me that some documents sent from my e-mail to mr Ghasemi Beirami now you should evidence it. I checked our mailbox 3times and now i'm sure that always mr Ghasemi Beirami sent us documents for his clients and he write this matter on Iranian forum.

a) Trading on Many forex brokers:
The suspects opened several forex trading accounts on many broker platforms such as those mentioned above, they hedged their positions among platforms so that one always loses, while the opposite always win.
I have no doubt that if the traders only always lost on the FIG side of the hedged trades (and profited at the other broker(s)), you would not have started this thread, nor would you have conducted any investigation.

Prime4x,FIGfx ,Mr.adams.please answer my questions ?

hello ,
i have some questions about something FIGfx and FPA ..and Mr joe.Adamas told about problems...
1.dear FIGfx and FPA and Mr.Adams mabye somthing u written here are true ..but this is not related me as a simple prime4x.com client..
you are speaking about some IB and some name ..okey..if u have any problem with them ,,you can go and solve your problem with THEM..if u are right ..but this is not related to other clients..maby a comapny have 1 M user and clients, if somebody was hacker or scamer this is mean all 1M clients are hacker or scamer or cheater ??
2. if we think that u are right and u have problem with IRANIAN TRADERS then Why there are all of the complain from other country in this site..(arabian IB and clients ..india and indonisya ib and poland IB and clients ?? what about them ?
all of people are scamer and u are GOD ??..
prime4x started this game from 2010 and after 6 month did not find this scamer or hacker ..and if u are right but why u are disscusting about this matter here ...becaouse i know why? u only want waste all clients time .and keep people busy with ur statements..prime4x is started a new playing for verification...i sent my documents for 2 week ago ...prime4x.com didnot have time to verify my document in 2 week? ,,
but why they did not verify my document and other clinets,,they checked all of my douments ,told me these are okey, but they always told me 'your account will be verify very soon very soon'.(maby they dont know what thats mean(very soon))..and u are always speaking about Rule and Law...then could u please tell us which law is there that a broker can keep clinets money when all documents about the clients is clear and correct for 4 month??
and other matter ..if ur company platform is not safe and secure..IS this my problem or other clinets problem?? .if u are hacked ,this is not related to all of client and honest traders,if u told here u know them ,okey please go and solve ur problems with hacker and cheater.there are many hacker on the world ..you want waste prime4x clinets for some persons ??
(Mr joe adams,prime4x.com.FIGfx) plesae kindly answer my questios clear?because this questions are all of free,simple,new clinets question?
regards..
ali
prime4x.com clinet

Last edited:
FigFx is Scam broker.

Hi there,
I have been trading with figfx 1 years ago.
By then they had no policies on using agressive robots.
So I used them. It seemed having no problem at that time but I stopped trading forex for some reason. I checked account logging in to figfx about 2 times during 1 year period to see my money is safe. Today I tried to login to figfx the message appeared "Account Disabled". I immediately contacted figfx reps they said "Account was disabled due to violating TOS using agressive scalping". At the point where I was trading with robots they had no policy, now they made policy and banned my account.
I can't believe they are doing this types of business in bad manner.
I learned a lesson. I had some money in the account Now my money is all gone.

Back