Revealing one of the largest networks of FX-SCAM online

Let me guess FIGFX you only suspended the winning accounts , right? I'd believe the Iranian traders rather than the list of forex scam brokers you listed in your first post. But that was clever FIGFX , a new way to steal the money other than the good old "You account was hacked from Vitenam ,sir".

BAN them FPA

Assuming that there really is some sort of money laundering scam, I applaud FIGfx's efforts. I would sincerely hope that account suspensions are being done without regard to profits or losses and will be deeply disappointed if I find out otherwise.

On the other hand, I'd like to see some more transparency here. Someone has directly asked for FIG's real contact info - address and phones, but that got ignored. Personally, I would NEVER place a cent with any broker that I didn't have a physical location for or a direct phone number.

Please don't give that Delaware address from your website. It's a virtual office you share with dozens of other companies. Where is FIGfx REALLY located?

at it again

It seems after reading these posts spinner aka jk is at it again!

Watch out boys! He seems to be fishing. They are on the look out as to how to close traders who may be making a profit, to shut them down.

If he actually contacted other company's about the same people and they have been in collusion then that is a serious breach of ethics if not law?

Again no matter what spinner says nor other posts, their actions in the past speak louder than there words!

Important Update:

All suspended accounts during the last week and in relation with the ongoing investigation were re-enabled. Over 80 accounts of 97 suspended accounts were given their access back.

ps>> Yes Pharaoh, that has nothing to do with profit/loss. It's a much bigger issue we're dealing with here.

If you are an Iranian trader with an account with FIG which has not been re-enabled, please contact our customer support with your account number. Expect the following documents to be requested:

• A True Copy of your passport, or national ID with a notarial seal, not older than 28 days.
  • A True Copy of your certificate of birth, with a notarial seal, not older than 28 days.
  • A Stamped Copy of a bank statement showing your name and residential address as registered on your FIG account. (( OR )) A copy of your rent/lease contract or alternatively a Mobile/Electricity/Water/Mobile bill showing your name and residential address as they appear on your FIG account.

Thank you everybody, and sorry for any inconvenience suspension might have caused.

--------------------------

Pharaoh said:
On the other hand, I'd like to see some more transparency here. Someone has directly asked for FIG's real contact info - address and phones, but that got ignored. Personally, I would NEVER place a cent with any broker that I didn't have a physical location for or a direct phone number. Please don't give that Delaware address from your website. It's a virtual office you share with dozens of other companies. Where is FIGfx REALLY located?

The fact that our Delaware address is a virtual office does not mean it does not exist. That is a legally registered address which you can use for any form of legal communication. After full regulation is obtained, all contact information shall be public.

Besides, you should not expect much while you keep the FPA forums a place for angry kiddies to pour their anger on brokers. I believe that was never stated in your mission statement.

FIG is in serious thinking to dump contributing to the FPA as it has been a nightmare dealing with 'the majority of' community members. While the FPA was meant to be a place to share and discuss, the tone which people talk to broker representatives is constantly getting worst, which is something we are not forced to accept.

Yes by the way, I mean stevesmain that is still trying to wake up his terminal.. and ernest8fingers, with two lost somewhere, and others..

Have a nice day

Javier,

Don't take your ball and go home yet. I call them as I see them, and was also addressing a comment made by another FPA member. In this case, it looks like your company is likely doing the correct thing regarding those accounts, and I am very happy to see that.

On the other hand, a virtual address still doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. It's a "legal" address, but if I went there, the most I could expect to find is a few secretaries answering phones and sorting the mail for dozens of companies. I know this because I own a company that uses one - someday, I really should visit my "legal" office and see what it looks like. In the meantime, each and every one of my clients knows that the virtual address is merely a legal convenience and has full information about where my real offices are and how to contact me no matter where in the world I happen to be.

Can you explain why an upstanding brokerage wouldn't also give a physical address where clients and potential clients could actually see the operation in action?

Kiddies Reply

Besides, you should not expect much while you keep the FPA forums a place for angry kiddies to pour their anger on brokers. I believe that was never stated in your mission statement.

What kind of a reply is that from a respectful broker!!!!!! I have multiple accounts in different brokers and i have been crusing for the last few years in the net and had never came across a broker without any contact details or even a number!!!! Lets say I am your client( which for sure that will never happen now :confused:) and my net falls down. I have running posts and need to close the trades or atleast to track their status... what I am suppose to do to whom should i call in-order to have someone to track my account . OH yes thats another profit day for a broker . No contact details + No phone numbers = liquidation client account :)......... Common how can any client open an account with figfx with not any broker contact details.... a kiddy needs some answers Mr. Javier.;)

I can confirm that at least one account caught up in this has been re-enabled. It looks like Fig is working its way through these and fixing the ones that were from real customers. Javiar Keeth has been kind enough to CC me on some of the emails regarding this situation.

Hello Mr. deleted for privacy reasons),

Thank you for contacting FIGfx Brokers.

Your account has been re-enabled.
- Please, login to secure.figfx.com/withdraw.asp with your account details and submit a withdrawal request.
- Your balance will be withdrawn accordingly.

Thank you for the provided documents, and sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused.
Such a double verification was caused after some suspicious activity around your account and was conducted to protect your identity, and funds.

Thank you and have a nice day

Javier,
Don't take your ball and go home yet.
..................where clients and potential clients could actually see the operation in action?

Pharaoh,
The ball stays, do not worry.
As for the contact details, I've talked to people in charge and they see no real reason to publish that at the moment. For entity protection reasons, FIG is not interested to give any location of it's headquarters as long as it is an offshore company. As soon as the regulation is completed, all such information will be publicly available.

FPA Investigations Lt 2 said:
I can confirm that at least one account caught up in this has been re-enabled. It looks like Fig is working its way through these and fixing the ones that were from real customers. Javiar Keeth has been kind enough to CC me on some of the emails regarding this situation.

No worries, thank you your cooperation.
For the interested, we would like to mention that we have been keeping the FPA's team within the loop ever since FIG started offering FX services. We have been sending them alerts on all cases, issues; and have at all times acted in full compliance to whatever rules or judgments they imposed.

I am personally Sorry Lt. ;) I know lots of emails come to your inbox.. but maybe at some point those emails will be helpful. Who knows :)

Have a nice day

I got this e-mail from prime4x.com manager:

Bro i told you that we will make the post and also am plaining to let the same company remove your name from the old post

Regards

Prime Forex

Regional manager

I am waiting for Prime4x manager to make that post.
Why he does not come here to defend you?
Thank you FPA and Javier Keeth for revealing such scammers, You've done a great job ;)

Pharaoh,
The ball stays, do not worry.
As for the contact details, I've talked to people in charge and they see no real reason to publish that at the moment. For entity protection reasons, FIG is not interested to give any location of it's headquarters as long as it is an offshore company. As soon as the regulation is completed, all such information will be publicly available.

Why Do you not answer back to traders?? Javier seems to only reply to sergeants in FPA. What I am a ghost. Have some respect to traders and who ever ask you a question reply back to the same person. Good Luck in your investigation.

Back