RIPPED OFF BYE TOROPTION

Hello,

I think I made a mistake as well. I have invested over 35,000 USD and due to bonuses and insurance contracts and bad positions I am unable to withdraw a dime from them.

My story is really long and it pains me to talk about it.

IS there anything I can do to get my money back from them?
Open new thread in scam folder along with the details of your issue with them, so you will get more and more suggestion about how to get back your money.

Open new thread in scam folder along with the details of your issue with them, so you will get more and more suggestion about how to get back your money.
could you please guide me on how to do that, i am new to this site i only created an account today after researching the matter regarding what i am going through.

Discovered today that Toroption, S2Trade and Glenmore Investment use the same supporter at the same time! Glenmore investment seem to have the same owner. This is rule by splitting! Keeps away from this company Glenmore investment. They are linked to the following scam companies and web sites. This is confirmed and they use the same strategy. trying to force you to deposit more money, and ultimately they keep it all. The companies to which they are linked are the following, Toroption, S2Trade, Royal Capital, BinaryUno, Trade FW, NRG. They transfer your money directly to Bulgaria, then in a series of ports with their Israeli ownership. The trade is never going on any market, but you participate in a so-called video game !! These gentlemen have opened many websites to confuse and create chaos. so that you can not unanimously target one's only actor of the crime! Have you been robbed by any of those criminal websites, then make a report to ActionFraud. If you did your deposits before 540 days you might get a chance to chargeback by Mastercard. They established new rules against unregulated brokers without licence in the middle of october 2018. Visa will come with new regulations in december 2018.
A good advice ! Stay far away from unregulated brokers, and don`t even trust brokers with license from Cyprys!

Even more scary evidence.These companies do not have any regulation and license in any country to conduct their promising services. Now they have gathered and call themselves regulated brokers on their special website! !!Just follow the link and discover it before they close it! I think everyone is under the same ownership, and is linked in the same fraud, that will end up in Israel..Rule by breaking into parts.!Report these companies to ActionFraud in U.K!
The companies and websites are as follow , S2Trade,Glenmore Investment, TradeFW, RCPro,Ashford Investment, IG.com, IQ Option, Alpari, Instaforex, TDAmeritrade, Toroption,Keview,
Many of these website names are repeated in testimony of victims who have been robbed of them! They have on their pages, reviews, but refuse to publish critical ones! regulatedbrokers.com/toroption-review

Back