Roboforex scammed me over $400k profit, and clam that LP deleted my orders

sorry to hear about this bad experience.. My thinking is that your account is own B-Book. Broker cannot afford to payout so they throw the blame to there LP. If this is the case I do not think you will every see the profits again. It was better for them to terminate your account and never do business with the professional traders.

sorry to hear about this bad experience.. My thinking is that your account is own B-Book. Broker cannot afford to payout so they throw the blame to there LP. If this is the case I do not think you will every see the profits again. It was better for them to terminate your account and never do business with the professional traders.
yes, ROBOFOREX bolcked my personal area, they are B-BOOK, and they take profit when client loss, they will not pay out if win big profit.

how it is possible it is arbitrary , they are B-BOOK, my orders never went to LP。 have you ever heard that LP deleted orders...

if you make huge profit then you will not get any withdraw from roboforex as happened to me as well. i lost my 20000 usd profit. when we make huge profit they will tell us like its illegal trading. if you follow the same rule to make loss then its legal trading. they blocked my account completed

Back