• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Rothschild and wexler capital

Asking questions about a company
youre gonna have to contact a lawyer. you can get a referral for a free consultation from Lsuc.on.ca. I'd recommend going through them. And then contact the Toronto police and give them all the information.

Thats what Im doing right now

i also invested with these Guys broker name Allen Howard they told me i would be able to withdraw after Aug 22nd 2020 it is Friday 21st now i will contact them on Monday the 24th and see what happen. everything that is posted so far about then so far i experience. one thing that still puzzle the name ALLAN HOWARD is also the of a billion year head fund manager. i will advise every one to take screen shots of your account and web site start building a file on these guys asap, i also saw the website renewal is up in Sept 12th 2020 lets work as a unit start looking for reviews, maybe we can get the news involve put the pressure on them. if it really is a scam they are using the ROTHSCHILD family name. so guys what you think

Yes me too man ****ers toke me for 2500 uro
Kevin Goldman
I invested a lot more with them, which makes my situation even worse. But with the driver licence of Kevin Goldman, the police might be able to bust these guys.

Well the license looks quite real, I don't think they tampered with. But the guy could have just used someone else's ID. That's hard to say. But I don't understand why he gave it to John, that is very suspicious. These are professional scammers. We will let the police figure that out.

Alan Howard said I have to pay an early withdrawal fee, if I want to take the money out. I'm not sure if I should.

Back