RSD Assets - total scammers

Thanks - will give eConsumer.gov a go later on today. I wanna take these guys from every possible angle, to get them shut down!

So I have finally heard back from them. Basically, they are saying that I can't withdraw the funds until I have traded 3 times the volume.

In the original email he sent (with the details), this was said:

Economist - will give you a daily breakdown on the news and events making movements in the market. This is optional as I understand I will be trading this account for you and making you sustainable compounded profits on a daily basis using my scalping strategy.

Now, the number of trades he has done, was total of 8 (since Oct 7th) -- so 2 months!

I've finally managed to speak to someone, but it seems they are not willing to budge. Apparently the "Michal" guy is leaving the company, so they will be moving me over to a "new and upcoming trader" ... excuse me if I'm not won over by that (heard that before, and they lost me £10k!). He will supposedly then do me trades on my account, up to the 3 x volume needed (before I can withdraw).

So, do I have a leg to stand on? I've already stipulated that I DON'T want to do the trades, and just want my money back (there was no bonus on the account). I have a friend who is a lawyer, and he thinks I could get them for breach of contract. The problem is that he is in the USA, so couldn't represent me in any case.

What a mess!

Thanks

Andy

What contract………its all worth BS….. ( fake website ?)

try filling criminal charges for fraud, cold called, harassed on the phone……and now unable to get your funds back, providing them all banking details.

(police doesn’t bother about the trading part, generally depending on country’s, but cold calling from

stinking firms of the kind involves criminal charges and fraud) forward the file to your payment institution, and talk to your lawyer friend .

to bad no CC payment, whenever victimes manage a chargeback it sure hurts on the other end, but even
wire transfers or DC payments in event of fraud will be consequent, up to you to push the system.

Thanks. I have now got a legal letter written up, and will get that off to them ASAP.I think the *are* a genuine company - but they are just CRAP!

.I think the *are* a genuine company - but they are just CRAP!

You probably mean, a companies house registered firm, just don’t trap yourself, lots of scam
firms there , just some fake names, phones…..end of the story !

Back