scam gfssecurities against loay

loayobeid

Private
hi

I was victim of aston markets and lately one guy from company called and identified themselves as responsibly to pay back all money scammed by aston markets or Eurobond but first I have to pay commission, already I paid but after that everyone was sending me to another and every time they have different excuse such as bank details or clarification from bank and even lately they said its transferred but it wasn't

I want everyone to be aware of this company and not reply to them or respond to their request

Home

guys are ahmed Ibrahim
said Ibrahim < said@gfssec.com >
mohammad mansoor
lisa smith <Lisa.Smithfx@gmail.com >
Samantha Appleton <gfs.uk.trading@gmail.com >

hi

I was victim of aston markets and lately one guy from company called and identified themselves as responsibly to pay back all money scammed by aston markets or Eurobond but first I have to pay commission, already I paid but after that everyone was sending me to another and every time they have different excuse such as bank details or clarification from bank and even lately they said its transferred but it wasn't

I want everyone to be aware of this company and not reply to them or respond to their request

Home

guys are ahmed Ibrahim
said Ibrahim < said@gfssec.com >
mohammad mansoor
lisa smith <Lisa.Smithfx@gmail.com >
Samantha Appleton <gfs.uk.trading@gmail.com >

I believe this is email fraud. He might not be from the company or related to, possibly from somewhere in Africa. This always happens with many people like receiving an email of inheritance for millions of dollars but must send personal details and some money for lawyer fees etc

Be aware of that.

If you're sure it's from the company, file a complaint to the FCA about aston markets, why hadn't you already done so when you were first a fresh victim?

already im there for aston market but this guy he called me from company which has site and when I checked about it it was ok but after I paid commission requested by them they stopped replying and start making excuse
company is GFSSECURITIES

its simple if the comp has appointed another on their behalf for settlement, why you need to pay them in the first step. the comp should be paying their charges. when someone asks to pay money for settling your amount, then you need to think and act.

how can we put case against this company so we put pressure on them and other members will avoid dealing with them

already im there for aston market but this guy he called me from company which has site and when I checked about it it was ok but after I paid commission requested by them they stopped replying and start making excuse
company is GFSSECURITIES

ask your bank for chargeback if paid by card

1. I wonder why employees are using their own private Gmail?

2. They claim they are regulated by ASIC (AFSL 414530) so why won't you drop a complaint there

how can I make claim in ASIC
I tried to get money back by bank but they aid money released and they can get it now

Back