scam gfssecurities against loay

I was victim of aston markets and lately one guy from company called and identified themselves as responsibly to pay back all money scammed by aston markets or Eurobond but first I have to pay commission, already I paid but after that everyone

This is called a "recovery room scam.". Now that you've paid into one of these, chances are that in a few weeks or a few months, someone else will call or email claiming they can recover the money you lost to Aston and to GFS - and all you need to do is pay some money up front.

The only people you should consider paying an upfront fee to for recovery of funds are licensed lawyers and arbitrators. Even with those, you need to do some background checks before sending any money.

I paid by credit but my bank could make return back,at that time when they called I thought its real and I checked the company but found no scam against it so I thought its real

Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Clearly explain how the situation came about. Explain that you paid for a service and the service has not been delivered. Ask how to initiate a chargeback.

And, if anyone else call you out of the blue offering to help you get your money back for an upfront fee, post about it here before sending any cash.

Back