Scammed by corporate option

was it a managed account?

or you place the trades?

did they tell you that they were regulated ? they tell you on what to trade ? do u have bonus ? and how mutch you have in the balance please
It was a managed account and no mention of regulation and on research they are not regulated. No bonus on record and in total 43k+ but this is going to change as the trades she has bought are all losing!

I hope that you will succes if not there is another way contact me i help a lot of peaple

By "help" I mean "help myself to the money of people who have already been scammed once.

First of all i want you to you to undstand that there is no binary option it does not exist all thatis a scam and do not be fool a regulated company is a regulated scam company if you loose your money the i.f.s.c will not give you you money back this is simple the binary it is a whole scam method that was made by xxxxxx

i know where they are located the contry the street the building all thoes names are fake i know there real names i can also provive their real personal phone number phone.

And since I am a recovery room scammer, I won't post this information publicly where people can benefit. Instead, I will try to communicate with you privately and sell useless information to you.

Ignore Claudio. He's just a vulture hoping for another piece of your wallet.

Any luck with your bank on a chargeback?

Ignore Claudio. He's just a vulture hoping for another piece of your wallet.

Any luck with your bank on a chargeback?
I have ignored them thanks. I am in the process with Gabriel at WinChargeback so hopefully it will happen soon. Thanks for the advice and tips much appreciated

Back