Scammed by MKJ Global

Smart007

Private
I'm being scammed by MKJ Global, they don't allow me to withdraw my money from my MT4 account They want me to pay first the 8% of the total in my account to withdraw my money.
I saw on another page exposure.wikifx.com/id_en/detail/202105059492368342.html that happened the same story to another person. Exactly the same case, but he with a woman.
What can I do?
They told me this:
"If you don't deposit this money within 10 days, your account balance will be automatically transferred to the regulatory authorities, which will be more complicated to deal with, and other expenses will be fined"

I'm being scammed by MKJ Global, they don't allow me to withdraw my money from my MT4 account They want me to pay first the 8% of the total in my account to withdraw my money.
I saw on another page exposure.wikifx.com/id_en/detail/202105059492368342.html that happened the same story to another person. Exactly the same case, but he with a woman.
What can I do?
They told me this:
"If you don't deposit this money within 10 days, your account balance will be automatically transferred to the regulatory authorities, which will be more complicated to deal with, and other expenses will be fined"
First don't pay any fees, taxes, or any other money they ask for or else you will lose even more. Start by documenting everything about this broker including screen shots of all chat history, emails, trades, account statement, wires or money transfer you made and pictures of their website. Next start to file reports to the appropriate authorities. If you can provide the full website as well as what country you are located in we can provide some more guidance and details about this broker. Don't post any of your personal information in this thread as the scammers also like to read FPA.

What can I do?
They told me this:
Can we have a website address, please?

This is the website
First don't pay any fees, taxes, or any other money they ask for or else you will lose even more. Start by documenting everything about this broker including screen shots of all chat history, emails, trades, account statement, wires or money transfer you made and pictures of their website. Next start to file reports to the appropriate authorities. If you can provide the full website as well as what country you are located in we can provide some more guidance and details about this broker. Don't post any of your personal information in this thread as the scammers also like to read FPA.
I didn't pay anything and then they disappeared all my money in my account of MT4 app. They said when I lose my money I no longer have to pay the 8% that they asked me before.
This is their site: https://mkj.cc/#/index where I opened my account.
I have everything documented. If you can provide me more guidance and details, I'll appreciate it.

This is the website

I didn't pay anything and then they disappeared all my money in my account of MT4 app. They said when I lose my money I no longer have to pay the 8% that they asked me before.
I have everything documented. If you can provide me more guidance and details, I'll appreciate it.
let's try this,

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

let's try this,

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

MKJ Global is not on the drop-down menu.

This is the website

Looking at the domain of this site and it's design, I'm not surprised that something is not ok with them, you need to study all such things before making deposit.

They are playing with you and trying to force you to deposit funds which they will not return back, too. It's better not to pay them again. And unfortunately, but I don't think that they will reply here. As well there is no MKJ Global profile page on FPA.

Back