SCAMMED BY TRADE12.COM

Hi Puregold 17!

My name is Lily and I am a representative of Trade12. We understand your urge to take legal action against our company and it seems that it is due to buildup of frustration on your part; however, we would like to know your main concern so we can send requests to the respective departments and have your account investigated for further assistance.

We have sent you a response last August 3, asking for your MT4 ID so we can start on the investigation. Please see link, https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12421/www.trade12.com?page=1&per-page=10. Hoping for your cooperation.

Regards,

Lily, Trade12
Well if you really want to solve the matter then how come it has taken more than 4 months to approve my withdrawal request which is still pending and on top of that your scam company has tried to withdraw more funds from my bank account(card) only last week. You are talking about frustration..Wow, you guys are illegally taking funds of innocent people and not returning it back and instead you are talking as if it is our fault. Well, my Mt4 ID is 1065445231 solve the matter before it is too late.

Well if you really want to solve the matter then how come it has taken more than 4 months to approve my withdrawal request which is still pending and on top of that your scam company has tried to withdraw more funds from my bank account(card) only last week. You are talking about frustration..Wow, you guys are illegally taking funds of innocent people and not returning it back and instead you are talking as if it is our fault. Well, my Mt4 ID is 1065445231 solve the matter before it is too late.

Hi Puregold 17,
Thank you for providing us your MT4 ID. We have already sent a follow up request to the Finance Department regarding your withdrawal. We also have asked the Risk Department and Broker’s Department to investigate all conversations via calls and exchanges of emails, and messages with your broker. Once the investigation is done, you will be receiving an email from the Finance Department or from the Customer Support. We will investigate everything thoroughly upon your deepest understanding and cooperation.

Again, kindly wait for our update via email, please be advised that we also have to coordinate with your current broker.

Regards,

Lily, Trade12

SHUT UP.

DENY CLIENTS WITHDRAW REQUEST AND TRYING TO SAFE FACE BY POSTING A SIMPLE FAKE MESSAGE ON A FORUM.

TRADE 12 IS SCAM COMPANY.

TRADE 12 IS SCAM COMPANY.

YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR WITHDRAW REQUEST FROM THIS COMPANY.

TRADE 12 IS A SCAM

SCAM ALERT: TRADE 12......

You resolved a couple of small cases, all under 2,000 but your crooks will never pay your debts to anything larger, and keep scamming innocent people, and never pay it back, and deserve to burn in hell for eternity. I truly feel sorry, for the very sad state your soul is in. Stealing from nice people. to support your vile buisness.

The police are coming for you. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. but soon.

YOU ARENT EVEN REGULATED.

YOU

ARE

A

SCAM.

Hi there Scamxposr,

This is Lily of Trade12 and we would like you to know that we are receiving your reviews here in Forex Peace Army. However, we do not see any specific issue on your posts. Kindly send us your main issue along with your MT4 ID and we will ensure that we will be taking care of it. We have hundreds of thousands of clients and if they are not happy with our services, we are here to help them. However, most of the time the main cause of the issue boils down to misunderstanding.

We want to emphasize that what needs to be done will be done in the right way. If you have your concerns, kindly let us know immediately. However, if your post is intended for spamming, we are sorry to say that this is not the right place for such behavior. This place is for clients who need assistance and help, and we advise you to stop.

Have a great day.

Lily, Trade12

Hi again,

I don't trade forex, nor do I have a trade 12 account.

I'm here to help people myself who have been scammed.

You have countless open threads here on the FPA that are still unanswered.

Please, revert to resolving ALL of the open threads here against your company, and maybe then I won't deem you as a scam.

Also, I am not spamming.

I am helping.

Cheerio,

-SCAMXPOSR

It seems that these scammers called brokers don't even stop at getting you to invest all your funds. But go a step further to start a recovery process with you which is still scam at the end of the day. I have had experiences in these regards. They are just absolute evil.

Hi again,

I don't trade forex, nor do I have a trade 12 account.

I'm here to help people myself who have been scammed.

You have countless open threads here on the FPA that are still unanswered.

Please, revert to resolving ALL of the open threads here against your company, and maybe then I won't deem you as a scam.

Also, I am not spamming.

I am helping.

Cheerio,

-SCAMXPOSR

Please understand that helping has its boundaries. It is never right to talk about a business or a company in which you haven’t dealt with yet. We appreciate your concern for others. However, what you do is not helping both parties since you really got no idea what is going on.

Also, we would like to focus our time helping our OWN CLIENTS.

I know you are old and mature enough to understand.

Lily, Trade12

It seems that these scammers called brokers don't even stop at getting you to invest all your funds. But go a step further to start a recovery process with you which is still scam at the end of the day. I have had experiences in these regards. They are just absolute evil.

Hi cryptlover70,

We understand that you have your own set of experiences as to why you have regarded all brokerages as scams. However, please understand as well that not all brokers are after deceiving clients with their money. There would be misunderstandings that could happen along the way, but we at Trade12 are doing our best to help our clients with their own issues.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Lily, Trade12

Hello Puregold17!

We do hope that we were able to give you the best assistance possible in resolving your case and that you are happy with the resolution given.

If you have further concerns, feel free to send us a personal message here in Forex Peace Army.

Sincerely,
Lily, Trade12

Back